Senior Product Manager
About the position
The future of commerce will be networks of localized inventory determined by advanced data intelligence and combined with automated, highly efficient micro fulfillment centers and last mile delivery platforms. The results will generate massive improvements in consumer experience (selection, speed and cost) and retailer operating margins and capital efficiency. Advances in AI intelligent operating networks will enable retailers to predict and generate demand in near real time while stocking and fulfilling inventory equally efficiently - dramatically reducing backorders and the need for buffer stock while accelerating profitability. The future will finally enable having the right inventory in the right place at the right time
A little bit about us - Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, and operations in 4 US metros, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 200+ team members globally and 15 sites under development/contract, including four live micro-fulfillment centers.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, working with teams across Fabric to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s strategy. The Senior Product Manager will lead cross-functional teams, drive product priorities, guide products and features from conception to launch, and make data-driven decisions.
- The Senior Product Manager is a centerpiece position in a multidisciplinary R&D organization. In this role, you will participate in all aspects related to our WMS (warehouse management system) and WCS (warehouse control system).
- Contribute to the product management methodology for Product. Fabric’s success is driven by repeatable and scalable processes, and a product methodology that is repeatable, scalable and efficient is of paramount importance for the product overall.
- Use data, customer and competitive insights, and industry wide best practices to identify WMS/WCS platform capabilities and user experiences that will deliver value to Fabric’s customers
- Create business cases outlining projected impact for each customer journey to be prioritized on the roadmap
- Write detailed product requirements and end to end customer journeys to be used by engineering & design teams
- Work side by side with Engineering & UX, and operations to create industry leading, frictionless customer experiences and capabilities across the end to end fulfillment funnel
- Provide customer journey rollout status & monitor impact of each journey launched
- Work closely with architects, engineers, and algorithm developers to help develop and integrate technical and algorithmic optimizations to our products
- At least 7+ years of product management background
- Strong fimarility and experience with SaaS products and expertise in products in retail, order and inventory management, or commerce domains
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a Technical discipline; MBA or technical graduate degree a plus
- Experience collaborating with cross functional groups worldwide across a large enterprise w/a track record of successful deliveries and launches
- Passionate about building great user experiences
- Self-driven and comfortable with motivating, leading, and making decisions
- Strong self-learning and analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Proficient in English - verbal and written