About the position
The Production Analyst - Operations is an individual contributor role seated in our NYC Operations Control Center (OCC), responsible for supporting optimal live site operations, processes and unit/order throughput through one or more Micro Fulfillment Centers (MFC). They apply their expertise in planning and executing efficient production flow of an MFC’s goods, data, and information, and communicate out summaries and variances to key stakeholders.
- Daily labor planning; course correcting plans with adjustments
- Live site monitoring, utilizing tools and dashboards to monitor trip adherence, production rates, SLA adherence, and general site performance
- Issue Identification and Triage (i.e. catalog, IB/OB files, SOC, etc) - identify issue, communicate, QB to proper biz partner, close loop
- Various communications to key stakeholders: shift summaries; SLA status updates; escalations; daily plans to site directors, etc
- Optimizes labor costs, production volume, and efficiency by designing scheduling and staffing models based on anticipated/actual order volumes.
- Triages equipment failures, hardware problems, or data storage difficulties that may lead to product defects
- Partners with other teams, stakeholders and managers to support challenges causing a variance in expected output
- Responsible for monitoring on-going production processes, to document unexpected slowdowns and proactively identify new bottlenecks.
- Identifies and communicates trends in MFC data and performance, and performs data analysis to support continuous improvement efforts, and applies critical thinking to provide recommendations to site leadership.
- Up to 30% travel as needed
- Degree in Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering
- Analytical skills, ability to take complex information and create a compelling narrative grounded in data
- Proficient in Excel, SQL, Database Management, Kibana
- Great interpersonal skills - natural leader, strong team player
- Ability to make good decisions under pressure in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to work across multiple temperature zones (chilled, ambient, frozen)
- Self starter and fast learner
- Flexibility to work untraditional hours (including early mornings, late nights, overnights)
- Fluent in English, proficiency in Spanish is a plus
- Ability to work in a chiller work environment of 32-40 degrees fahrenheit for extended periods of time.
What you’ll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package, which includes medical, life, dental & vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off and career growth opportunities