Customer Success Manager
About the position
Fabric makes profitable on-demand e-commerce a reality. Its flexible micro-fulfillment solution was specifically designed to enable fast fulfillment from small spaces. By leveraging robotic automation, Fabric allows retailers to reduce costs and cut fulfillment times.
Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s software-led robotics and modular approach gives retailers the flexibility to build the fulfillment center that fits their requirements, allowing them to fulfill online orders at maximum speed while ensuring profitability.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 200 team members globally and 15 sites under development/contract, including five live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric’s Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring our customers achieve their expected outcomes leveraging our technology and microfullment services. In order to achieve this, CSMs have a holistic view of the customer engagement experience and are responsible for setting customer specific goals for our company to achieve
The Customer Success Manager will serve as the main point of contact for a portfolio of customers through the entire lifecycle of the customer engagement. This function will play a critical role in ensuring our customers are achieving their expected outcomes, identifying additional expansion opportunities, and building meaningful relationships with our customers that position Fabric as a strategic partner. This role will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations to ensure we are executing successfully with our customers.
- Identify risks to customer health and create mitigation plans
- Drive product adoption to ensure customer is getting value from Fabric’s services
- Responsible for closing contract renewals as well as identifying expansion opportunities for specific accounts in their portfolio
- Serves as internal advocate for our customers; external Fabric evangelist
- Work cross functionally within the organization to align our teams on driving towards successfully achieving customer and Fabric goals
- Owns customer relationships end to end; identify relationship gaps of influencers and creating a plan to close
- Help develop content and lead external presentations to customers
- Influence customer’s goals and vision to align with Fabric’s product innovation strategy and resulting product roadmap
- Is well versed in customer contractual requirements and ensures any issues are resolved in an efficient and timely manner
- Responsible for leveraging established communication channels to gather customer feedback and providing recommendations for improvement to respective internal stakeholders
- Owns reporting on customer health and driving actions required to reduce churn risk
- At least 5 years in customer success or similar role
- Prior experience in online Grocery or General Merchandise fulfillment is preferred
- Successfully managed growth and renewal opportunities
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations
- History building alignment and relationships with both technical and business users in large organizations
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated critical decision making and problem solving skills, Confidentially handle objections and resolve customer issues.
- Proven record in successfully influence without authority
- A real team player.
What you’ll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule and good conditions: competitive salary, best in class benefits package, which includes medical, life, dental & vision, 401(k), paid time off and career growth opportunities.