About the position
Fabric enables retailers and brands to profitably scale their online business with fast fulfillment and a new kind of delivery experience. By leveraging innovative software and robotics and placing flexible micro-fulfillment centers close to where customers are, Fabric helps businesses meet even 1-hour delivery standards. Better yet, with Fabric’s powerful technology, businesses can deliver an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City, Atlanta and Tel Aviv, Fabric is constantly growing with over 200 team members globally and 20 sites under development/contract, including four live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric continues its rapid expansion and plans to continue rolling out its operations in key urban locations, as it realizes its mission, to bring brands and online shoppers closer.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Marketing team. This is a remote role best filled from any metropolitan area in the Eastern US.
Are you a creative, sharp, and spicy writer? Do you know how to tell creative and compelling stories? Are you looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity to work in a really cool robotics company that’s going to change the way people shop? If so, come and write with us!
We're scaling up our content marketing strategy and need a writer to help us with all things written. We're looking for a talented, driven, and hard-working individual who can create engaging and high-value content.
- Develop an expert understanding of Fabric, our customers’ needs, and the markets in which we compete — to drive unique market positioning, messaging & communications
- Develop and communicate Fabric’s value proposition through marketing materials, case studies, presentations, web pages, emails, blogs, video scripts, and more, in a way that drives thought leadership, sales, conversions, and retention
- Take core marketing assets and atomize them in ways that drive engagement
- Translate product capabilities into simple, compelling messages that resonate with our customers and build awareness in our space
- Interview internal subject matter experts and translate complex concepts into marketable and compelling stories
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with team members to extract and develop new ideas and strategies
- Create content with SEO strategy in mind
- 2-4 years in a similar role writing for enterprise audience
- Hands-on experience in content marketing, especially with experience creating sales decks, thought leadership presentations, & email marketing campaigns
- Phenomenal writing skills, with the ability to clarify complex messages while adding flavor and spice to any topic
- Master of punchy and click-worthy headline writing
- Excellent research skills and ability to become an expert on any topic
- Strong grasp of SEO practices
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with global teams in different time zones
What you’ll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package, which includes medical, life, dental & vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off and career growth opportunities