About the position
Fabric makes profitable on-demand e-commerce a reality. Its flexible micro-fulfillment solution was specifically designed to enable fast fulfillment from small spaces. By leveraging robotic automation, Fabric allows retailers to reduce costs and cut fulfillment times.
Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s software-led robotics and modular approach gives retailers the flexibility to build the fulfillment center that fits their requirements, allowing them to fulfill online orders at maximum speed while ensuring profitability. Retailers can choose a platform model to run and operate independently on their real estate or a service model in which fulfillment is offered as a service, with minimal CapEx investment.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 170+ team members globally and 15 sites under development/contract, including two live micro-fulfillment centers.
We are looking for a Commercial Analyst to join our Commercial team in Israel to own all analytical aspects of the Israeli GTM strategy, both for prospects and existing customers.
In this role, you will be a key member of the Israeli commercial organization and cover a broad range of topics, allowing deep insights into all IL commercial business. You will have the primary responsibility for collaborating with all teams across the company (Operations Development, Product, Solution Design, Deployment, and Finance) to gather key data points and analyze data to drive customer day to day commercial activity, enable effective decision making and address key business questions.
- Analyzing data, drawing conclusions, turning insights into actions, and preparing them for presentation
- Building dashboards and customized reports to track key metrics and customer’s KPI’s
- Preparing reports for customers on performance
- Understanding customer pain points and needs and putting together data-driven recommendations for the product and operational teams. Including managing the customer’s requests list
- Supporting the Account Executive in the sales process by generating insights and helping with the value-side of the proposal. Contributing to pricing efforts
- Analyzing competitor and market performance to help articulate the business environment
- BSc, BA, or equivalent degree from a top university
- 2-3 years of experience at a technical / analyst customer-facing role in Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations field or Retail
- Strong strategic and analytical background (consulting / operations or related experience a plus)
- Ability to quickly and creatively solve problems
- Customer Obsession and Zero Defects aspiration
- Excellent communication, influencing, and leadership skills
- Self-driven and comfortable with motivating, leading, and making decisions
- Team player with a track record of building strong, cross-functional working relationships
- Operational experience in the e-commerce arena or equivalent retail environment is a plus
- Proficient in English - verbal and written