About the position
Fabric enables retailers and brands to profitably scale their online business with fast fulfillment and a new kind of delivery experience. By leveraging innovative software and robotics and placing flexible micro-fulfillment centers close to where customers are, Fabric helps businesses meet even 1-hour delivery standards. Better yet, with Fabric’s powerful technology, businesses can deliver an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City, Atlanta and Tel Aviv, Fabric is constantly growing with over 200 team members globally and 20 sites under development/contract, including four live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric continues its rapid expansion and plans to continue rolling out its operations in key urban locations, as it realizes its mission, to bring brands and online shoppers closer.
We are looking for a Sales Director to join our Commercial team in the US.
The Sales Director will be responsible for delivering bookings of long term contracts for clients in the Fabric Network. The Sales Director will be responsible for delivering bookings on a quarterly basis to achieve the assigned annual quota. These bookings will support Fabric in achieving its revenue targets.
- Manage a set of target accounts to be defined by the Head of Sales for the Americas
- Develop an account strategy for each account that will deliver bookings on a quarterly basis
- Establish senior executive relationships in each account
- Actively manage all account information and sales forecast in Hubspot on a weekly basis
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 10 + years experience as a hunter in an enterprise quota carrying sales role
- Experience in selling into the Retail and CPG markets
- Must have a proven track record of closing multi-million dollar multi-year contracts
- Experience in working in a high growth early stage tech start up a plus
- Proficient in excel, power point, and word. Experience with Hubspot is a plus
- Ability to manage a complex sales process
- Outgoing and professional with the ability to establish senior executive relationships
- Experience in working remote and independent
What you’ll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package, which includes medical, life, dental & vision, 401(k) match, paid time off and career growth opportunities.