FP&A Analyst - Temporary Position
About the position
At Fabric, we enable retailers and brands to profitability scale their online business with fast fulfillment and a new kind of delivery experience. By leveraging innovative software and robotics and placing micro-fulfillment centers close to where customers are, Fabric helps businesses meet even 1-hour delivery standards. Better yet, with Fabric’s powerful technology, businesses can deliver an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City, Atlanta and Tel Aviv, Fabric is constantly growing with over 200 team members globally and 20 sites under development/contract, including four live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric continues its rapid expansion and plans to continue rolling out its operations in key urban locations, as it realizes its mission, to bring brands and online shoppers closer.
Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”) Analyst
We are looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”) Analyst to join our Finance team in Israel.
This is a temporary position for 3-6 months, employed via a third party.
The G&A group is the fueling engine behind our people- whether it’s IT, Finance, Legal, Internal Ops, or HR- we’re all focused on building the organizational infrastructure & processes to help create an energizing, professional & highly engaging work environment. We are a team of business partners, enablers- constantly investing in enabling the company to grow and evolve quickly as it achieves its business goals. Whether it's systems, procedures, processes or tools- they are all part of our every day as we drive growth & development throughout the company.
We're looking for an FP&A Analyst to join our growing finance team, you will be part of the budget processes, review purchasing request, prepare report for management, work with multiple interfaces across the company and prepare the monthly financial deck for senior management
- Participating in the annual budget planning process
- Analyzing and reviewing with budget owners Actual vs. Budget reports on a monthly basis and providing insights.
- Taking part in the financial forecasting process.
- Reviewing budget allocation requirements
- Implementation of controls in the budget processes
- Reviewing and Analyzing P&L and organizational KPI’s
- Preparing a periodic financial summary presentation to senior management
- Business partner to key budget owners
- Reviewing & approving new purchase orders globally
- Participating in monthly and annual close and audit process
- Working closely with multiple teams in Israel and abroad
- Preparing ad-hoc reports for management
- Immediate availability
- Open for a temporary position estimated at 3-6 months, employed via a third party.
- Priority knowledge - a Must
- Bachelors’ degree in related fields such as Business or Finance. Qualified CPA a plus
- 3-5 years of experience as a Financial Analyst in a global company
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Suite skills
- a high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- High English level
- Highly motivated individual
- Initiative and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently & in a team environment