Business Development Manager
About the position
At Fabric, we enable retailers and brands to profitably scale their online business with fast fulfillment and a new kind of delivery experience. By leveraging innovative software and robotics and placing micro-fulfillment centers close to where customers are, Fabric helps businesses meet even 1-hour delivery standards. Better yet, with Fabric’s powerful technology, businesses can deliver an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City, Atlanta and Tel Aviv, Fabric is constantly growing with over 200 team members globally and 20 sites under development/contract, including four live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric continues its rapid expansion and plans to continue rolling out its operations in key urban locations, as it realizes its mission, to bring brands and online shoppers closer.
Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Commercial team in Israel to support the significant growth and soar in demand in the market both for prospects and existing customers.
In this role, you will be a key member of the Israeli commercial organization and cover a broad range of topics, allowing deep insights into all IL commercial business. You will be responsible for strategizing, planning, and developing prospecting and sales strategies to initiate sales processes within the Retail industry. You will also be responsible for the gathering and analysis of key data points in order to drive day-to-day commercial activity with our customers, enabling effective decision-making and addressing key business questions. As part of the role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with all teams across the company (Operations Development, Product, Solution Design, Deployment, and Finance).
- Managing outbound prospecting and lead management, including analyzing competitor and market performance to help articulate the business environment
- Supporting sales and marketing processes. Contributing to pricing efforts and business cases for different opportunities
- Understanding prospects & customer pain points and needs, and putting together data-driven recommendations for the product and operational teams
- Analyzing data, drawing conclusions, turning insights into actions, and preparing them for presentation
- Building dashboards and customized reports to track key metrics and customer KPI’s
- BSc, BA, or equivalent degree from a top university
- 2-3 years of experience in top-tier management consulting is a plus
- Experience in a technical or analytical customer-facing role in Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations field or Retail
- Strong strategic and analytical background & ability to quickly and creatively solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, approachable, and able to build relationships with prospects and customers
- Self-driven and comfortable with motivating, leading, and making decisions
- Team player with a track record of building strong, cross-functional working relationships
- Operational experience in the eCommerce arena or retail environment is a plus
- Fluent in English - verbal and written