About the position
Fabric makes profitable on-demand e-commerce a reality. Its flexible micro-fulfillment solution was specifically designed to enable fast fulfillment from small spaces. By leveraging robotic automation, Fabric allows retailers to reduce costs and cut fulfillment times.
Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s software-led robotics and modular approach gives retailers the flexibility to build the fulfillment center that fits their requirements, allowing them to fulfill online orders at maximum speed while ensuring profitability. Retailers can choose a platform model to run and operate independently on their real estate or a service model in which fulfillment is offered as a service, with minimal capex investment.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 200+ team members globally and 20 sites under development/contract, including four live micro-fulfillment centers.
We are looking for an Operations Analyst to join our service operations team in Israel.
About the Team
The Service Operations team at Fabric is all about achieving executional excellence. We are focused on delivering high quality results to our customers and developing successful solutions to all operational challenges that we encounter. We are looking for high performing individuals who want to contribute and grow within a data driven decision making culture while working with talented team members in a positive and enabled One Team environment.
- Perform analysis on various existing business operations and improvement initiatives (e.g., operational expenses, headcount, resource utilization, profitability impact, products/services, process efficiency, system performance).
- Create tools, models, and frameworks to help business planning activities.
- Continuously improve current processes using data-driven techniques and building/maintaining operational tools (e.g., automation).
- Work with internal subject matter experts to gather information, synthesize business & technical concepts, and build strategic business metrics that drive decision-making at the highest levels of the organization.
- Support development and analysis of project plans/results (incl. definition and analysis of success criteria, data-driven recommendations).
- Support planning process and the operational cadence of activities, including quarterly & monthly business reviews, and annual operational planning.
- Excellent team player and verbal/written communicator (English and Hebrew) with experience engaging multiple stakeholders.
- The ability to work in fast-paced ambiguous environments, adapting quickly to changing circumstances, processes, and priorities.
- BA/BS in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Engineering, Management, or related fields.
- Advanced data analysis skills; the ability to extract and synthesize data in order to make data-backed business decisions.
- 1-3 years of experience in data analysis, business operations, supply chain, or management consulting.
- 1-3 years of experience in advanced analysis tools (SQL, Excel, Stata, R), reporting tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc), and automation tools (Zapier, Castodia).
- Full proficiency in MS Office/Google Suite.