Supply Chain Planner
About the position
At Fabric, we enable retailers and brands to profitably scale their online business with fast fulfillment and a new kind of delivery experience. By leveraging innovative software and robotics and placing micro-fulfillment centers close to where customers are, Fabric helps businesses meet even 1-hour delivery standards. Better yet, with Fabric’s powerful technology, businesses can deliver an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City, Atlanta and Tel Aviv, Fabric is constantly growing with over 200 team members globally and 20 sites under development/contract, including four live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric continues its rapid expansion and plans to continue rolling out its operations in key urban locations, as it realizes its mission, to bring brands and online shoppers closer.
We are looking for Supply Chain Planner to join our Global Supply chain team.
The team is responsible for all the supply chain activity including planning, purchasing, logistics and Engineering. The team mission is to deliver goods in time, quality, and cost according to the project’s objectives.
As Supply Chain planner you will lead all relevant activities inside Fabric and in front of the subcontractors to assure Fabric Build plans and supplies requirements, the job includes responsibilities in the area of material and demand planning.
- Subcontractor management:
- Set Fabric build plan and supplies requirements into production plan.
- Manage and control the subcontractors’ constraints, gaps, process to assure OTD and meeting Fabric objectives.
- Manage and Control production “actual vs plan”.
- Manage ECO aspects that are relevant to supplies, material, production, availability and OTD.
- Manage Fabric & CM inventory ongoing issues.
- Manage MRP related issues (MRP run, purchases requisitions, procurement policy, etc.)
- Inventory control management.
- Work with Fabric projects managers to understand the products needs in terms of products’ Qty and timeliness and translate that into the Operation plans and tasks.
- Plan and lead various cross org. activities and projects related to supply chain.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Industrial engineering, Logistic or Supply chain management.
- At least 2 years of experience of subcontractors’ management or as Planner, highly preferred from high-tech companies
- Team player who can work independently while prioritizing his/her own work and resources
- Works well under pressure and within short time constraints; able to work with high levels of ambiguity.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Experience with ERP software.