Manager, Operations Control Center
About the position
Fabric enables retailers and brands to profitably scale their online business with fast fulfillment and a new kind of delivery experience. By leveraging innovative software and robotics and placing flexible micro-fulfillment centers close to where customers are, Fabric helps businesses meet even 1-hour delivery standards. Better yet, with Fabric’s powerful technology, businesses can deliver an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City, Atlanta and Tel Aviv, Fabric is constantly growing with over 200 team members globally and 20 sites under development/contract, including four live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric continues its rapid expansion and plans to continue rolling out its operations in key urban locations, as it realizes its mission, to bring brands and online shoppers closer.
Manager, Operations Control Center
We are looking for a Manager of Operations Control Center to join our Service Operations team in the US.
This is a dynamic role that will be responsible for leading the day to day service support operations out of Fabric’s Operations Control Center, the hub of the company’s fulfillment center and customer service operations support network. As the Manager, Operations Control Center you will be responsible for developing the strategy for, and building teams, processes, and tools that will provide live operations support to our global network of Micro Fulfillment Centers as well as customer service support to our retail partners worldwide. This role reports directly to the VP of Service Operations.
- Build and lead a team of all Operations Control Center live ops and customer support team members
- Oversee the team of flow managers and operations analysts that will provide live operational support to our network of fulfillment centers, ensuring the on site teams are meeting their KPI’s (performance, financial, and customer success)
- Develop and lead Fabric’s customer service operations team that manage customer escalations and issues from receipt through resolution
- Define, procure, and implement technology solutions to drive efficiency and exceptional performance across our operations and customer support functions
- Customer Obsession and Zero-Defects aspiration
- Proven track record of successfully building and scaling teams from scratch in an ambiguous environment
- Experience building and/or managing 24/7 global support centers
- 5+ years of operational experience in e-commerce operations
- Strong strategic, analytical and statistical analysis background (consulting / operations or related experience a plus) with ability to take complex information and create a compelling and understandable narrative
- Proven effective leadership and communication skills
- Exceptional Powerpoint skills, proficient in Excel
- Self starter and fast learner
- Team player
- Open minded and flexible
What you’ll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package, which includes medical, life, dental & vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off and career growth opportunities