About the position
At Fabric, we enable retailers and brands to profitably scale their online business with fast fulfillment and a new kind of delivery experience. By leveraging innovative software and robotics and placing micro-fulfillment centers close to where customers are, Fabric helps businesses meet even 1-hour delivery standards. Better yet, with Fabric’s powerful technology, businesses can deliver an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City, Atlanta and Tel Aviv, Fabric is constantly growing with over 200 team members globally and 20 sites under development/contract, including four live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric continues its rapid expansion and plans to continue rolling out its operations in key urban locations, as it realizes its mission, to bring brands and online shoppers closer.
Fabric is looking for a Robotic Fulfilment Center Flow Manager to join our Operations group and help us manage our new grocery micro fulfillment center.
The flow manager will be responsible for day-to-day, real-time analysis to support the decision-making within our MFC. They will ensure we deliver the best service to our customers, on time and to the highest quality, by managing the operational flow using real-time analysis of our system and working with the other Fabrics internal team.
- Accountability for facility key performance indicators (e.g., on time%, labor efficiency, etc.)
- Responsible for the operational day-to-day decision-making process to deliver SLA with maximum efficiency.
- Ensure seamless operations- receive, decant, pick, dispatch, stock management
- Communicate with internal stakeholders – operators, shift manager, site manager, technical support teams.
- Think both tactically to meet objectives and SLA while also thinking strategically to plan ahead and drive improvement in the operations.
- Develop a high-performance culture to deliver operational excellence.
- Analytical - ability to take complex information and create a compelling and understood narrative
- Passionate to work with many different systems
- Well experienced in working in stressful environments and decision-making.
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Team player
- Open-minded and flexible
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate, Self-learning, excellent communication skills, effective follow up and follow-through, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Fourth-year student - Industrial Engineering and Management / Business / Economics - Advantage.
- SQL -Advantage.
The position is in shifts, (Full-time job) :
- Sunday to Thursday- 07:00-15:00, 15:00-23:00, 23:00-7:00
- Friday - 07:00-15:00
- Saturday - 23:00- 7:00