About the position
At Fabric, we enable retailers and brands to profitability scale their online business with fast fulfillment and a new kind of delivery experience. By leveraging innovative software and robotics and placing micro-fulfillment centers close to where customers are, Fabric helps businesses meet even 1-hour delivery standards. Better yet, with Fabric’s powerful technology, businesses can deliver an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City, Atlanta and Tel Aviv, Fabric is constantly growing with over 200 team members globally and 20 sites under development/contract, including four live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric continues its rapid expansion and plans to continue rolling out its operations in key urban locations, as it realizes its mission, to bring brands and online shoppers closer.
We are looking for Payroll Controller to join our Finance team in Tel Aviv.
Our responsibility as a team is the preparation of the Company’s financial statements, day-to-day bookkeeping, payroll, and payments, invoicing our customers, preparing and evaluating the Company’s budget and the preparation of financial analysis.
We're looking for a superstar Payroll Controller to join our growing finance team, you will be part of the payroll processes, assist in payroll calculation for our Micro-Fulfillment Centers, prepare a report for management, work with multiple interfaces across the company, and more
- Prepare monthly payroll to more than 200 employees
- Manage attendance process – update of new employees, termination, leave, vacation, military reserve, etc.
- Calculate payroll provisions – vacation, recuperation, social benefits, etc.
- Review our Micro-Fulfillment center's subcontractor's payroll expenses
- Calculate, report, and pay employees withholding tax to the tax authorities
- Report monthly payments to social insurance companies
- Assist with all payroll related queries from the Company’s employees
- Ongoing iteration with the insurance agency including preparation of the relevant forms for new hires and terminated employees.
- Review employee's expense reports and prepare them for approval and payment.
- Manage the attendance system – pull reports, ongoing iteration with the HR department, and guidance of employees and management.
- Month closing tasks - Review of monthly payroll recording and reconciliation including analytical paper works and 126 reconciliation
- Certified Payroll accountant.
- At least 5 years of experience in a global company as a payroll accountant to more than 150 employees
- Solid working knowledge of payroll, including payroll tax, Social insurance and compliance.
- Advanced English level (both spoken and written)
- Experience with Hilan or Synel Harmony Payroll and attendance software – must
- Experience with a Priority system
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel – must
- Ability to work independently in accordance with established policies and regulations
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritize workload