Talent Acquisition Partner
About the position
Fabric makes profitable on-demand e-commerce a reality. Its flexible micro-fulfillment solution was specifically designed to enable fast fulfillment from small spaces. By leveraging robotic automation, Fabric allows retailers to reduce costs and cut fulfillment times.
Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s software-led robotics and modular approach gives retailers the flexibility to build the fulfillment center that fits their requirements, allowing them to fulfill online orders at maximum speed while ensuring profitability. Retailers can choose a platform model to run and operate independently on their real estate or a service model in which fulfillment is offered as a service, with minimal capex investment.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 170+ team members globally and 15 sites under development/contract, including two live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric’s HR team is responsible for driving all people-related processes and activities to allow the growth & development of the organization, its people and culture. Our goal is to enable the achievement of the company’s business goals while really “seeing” our people and focusing on their needs. We are about attracting, retaining & developing the very best talent while creating an engaging company culture. The HR team is global, currently operating from TLV and expanding to the US.
Talent Acquisition Partner
You will manage end-to-end hiring processes, starting from building the pipeline, sourcing in social channels and serve as a talent advisor for hiring managers. You will also collaborate with the US HR Manager and Global HR Team on projects, processes and initiatives both global and local to continue building our company's team and culture.
- Lead the full life cycle of the hiring process and perfect it from sourcing to hiring.
- Partner with Fabric's global management team to profile top talent candidates.
- Guide and mentor hiring managers throughout the hiring & onboarding processes.
- Recruit a wide range of profiles from graduates to senior leaders, as we move to scale our Commercial and Operations efforts.
- Lead data-driven recruitment processes
- Creating an excellent positive candidate experience
- Source talent through deep internet research, networking, competitive intelligence gathering, employee, and candidate referrals.
- 5-10 years of experience in Talent Acquisition comfortable in a complex, fast-paced global atmosphere.
- Experience from startups or growing companies in e-commerce operations or retail field will be an advantage
- Experience in leading end to end hiring processes while maintaining a sharp eye and outstanding evaluation skills
- Exceptional sourcing and funnel abilities with proven experience in developing different recruitment sources and solutions.
- Independent, self-starter & professionally mature- able to work well in a remote work environment.
- Great interpersonal skills & exceptional communication ability
- Data-Driven - strong analytical skills, embrace using data and metrics to drive a recruitment strategy
- Knows what it means to work in a dynamic, result-oriented fast-paced environment without the infrastructure (and bureaucracy) of a larger company. A positive “can-do” approach, resilience, and resourcefulness are a must.
- Superb networking abilities, including social media and search agencies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Behavioral Science or equivalent
- An understanding of multidisciplinary companies- not a must, nice to have.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and google programs
What you’ll get….
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule. Add to that a competitive salary, best-in-class benefits package, which includes medical, life, dental & vision, 401(k), paid time off, and career growth opportunities.