Software Integration Engineer
About the position
Fabric makes profitable on-demand e-commerce a reality. Its flexible micro-fulfillment solution was specifically designed to enable fast fulfillment from small spaces. By leveraging robotic automation, Fabric allows retailers to reduce costs and cut fulfillment times.
Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s software-led robotics and modular approach give retailers the flexibility to build the fulfillment center that fits their requirements, allowing them to fulfill online orders at maximum speed while ensuring profitability.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 200 team members globally and 15 sites under development/contract, including four live micro-fulfillment centers.
Software Integration Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Software Integration Engineer to join our Global Technical Services team in Tel Aviv.
Fabric Global Technology Services is a team of brilliant and talented system engineers, field engineers, and technicians - all dedicated to making sure we are able to meet our clients’ business needs. The team bridges the gap between business and technology and is the primary point of contact managing technical relationships with our clients.
As Fabric’s deployment grows, the team is rapidly growing as well, opening new opportunities for both professional and personal growth.
As a Software Integration Engineer, you will join a small new team that is responsible for the design and implementation of the integration between the client’s systems and Fabric’s warehouse management system (WMS). You will aid the solutions engineers in providing guidance and technical support to the client and implement middleware to ensure that all business processes are working as planned. This role is based in Tel Aviv, but it may require some travel to clients or Fabric facilities.
- Integrate client systems with Fabric’s platform APIs, across multiple technology stacks.
- Design and implement solutions to bridge gaps between client business needs and Fabric’s platform, with minimal or no changes to the core product.
- Support the technical communications with the client.
- Provide documentation and technical guidance to ensure the technical success of clients’ integrations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Operations Leaders, Product Managers, Software Engineers, and more)
- Maintain high software engineering standards for scale and quality.
- At least 5 years of hands-on development experience; solid technical background in software engineering, architecture, and design.
- Experience with cloud solutions.
- Experience with EDI/API integration and expertise in retail, DOM, and ERP platforms.
- Proven ability to present technical solutions and their ability to solve business problems to all audiences, including non-technical people.
- Ability to coach and mentor junior engineers.
- An excellent collaborator with great communication skills.