About the position
At Fabric, we enable retailers and brands to profitability scale their online business with fast fulfillment and a new kind of delivery experience. By leveraging innovative software and robotics and placing micro-fulfillment centers close to where customers are, Fabric helps businesses meet even 1-hour delivery standards. Better yet, with Fabric’s powerful technology, businesses can deliver an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date, is in Series C funding, and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City, Atlanta and Tel Aviv, Fabric is constantly growing with over 200 team members globally and 20 sites under development/contract, including 6 live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric continues its rapid expansion and plans to continue rolling out its operations in key urban locations, as it realizes its mission, to bring brands and online shoppers closer.
This collaborative position engages with cross functional departments internally and the field teams/construction teams for the physical construction of robotic MFC deployments in the US in addition to lease administration tasks needed from time to time.
- Work with the Vice President, Deployment in creation of internal reports
- Assist the Construction Project teams in their daily activities
- Primary role is to publish schedules agreed by internal and external partners, capture budget spend and quantify in weekly reports, arrange for utilities ordering and schedule coordination of Owner Furnished Materials (OFMs) to job sites
- Assist in directing field teams in bidding, instructions review and contracting
- Engage with project cost reconciliation with Finance
- Engage with Finance on Purchase Order creation for site work orders
- Engage with GCs post completion for project closeout and associated project paperwork
- Escalate items needed to meet job schedule timelines
- 5-10 years experience in construction management
- Background based on the owner’s side or GC side is preferred, but not required
- Ability to create and manage master schedules and reports and review with teams
- 5-10 years work with MS Project and Excel are preferred
- Background in all CAD software platforms, especially Solidworks and Revit
- This position is highly collaborative and highly developed interpersonal skills are a must
- High level of organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize work schedules to meet project demands.
What you’ll get
Unparalleled opportunity to be in the ground works of a company positioned for dynamic growth.
Supportive and engaged team environment, flexible schedule. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package, which includes medical, life, dental & vision, 401(k), paid time off and career growth opportunities.