Ecommerce Fulfillment Center Site Manager
About the position
Fabric makes profitable on-demand e-commerce a reality. Its flexible micro-fulfillment solution was specifically designed to enable fast fulfillment from small spaces. By leveraging robotic automation, Fabric allows retailers to reduce costs and cut fulfillment times.
Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s software-led robotics and modular approach gives retailers the flexibility to build the fulfillment center that fits their requirements, allowing them to fulfill online orders at maximum speed while ensuring profitability. Retailers can choose a platform model to run and operate independently on their real estate or a service model in which fulfillment is offered as a service, with minimal capex investment.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 170+ team members globally and 15 sites under development/contract, including two live micro-fulfillment centers.
We are looking forEcommerce Fulfillment Center Site Manager to join our operations team in Tel Aviv
About the Team:
The Operations team at Fabric is all about achieving executional excellence. We are focused on delivering high quality results to our customers and developing successful solutions to all operational challenges that we encounter. We are looking for high performing individuals who want to contribute and grow within a data driven decision making culture while working with talented team members in a positive and enabled One Team environment.
The Site manager will be responsible for the day to day operations and service that we provide for our grocery clients at our new micro fulfilment center.
● Accountability for facility key performance indicators (e.g., on time %, labor efficiency etc)
● Develop a high performance culture to deliver operational excellence
● Ensure seamless operations - receive, decant, pick, dispatch, stock management
● Ensure all healthcare and safety requirements and regulations are met
● Communicate with external stakeholders - suppliers, drivers and clients
● Provide feedback to Operations Development and R&D teams regarding product
● Direct manager of the Shift Managers and the operators
● The objective is to manage multiple MFCs
● 2+ years of site\area management experience in an operational environment (grocery retail preferred)
● Great interpersonal skills - natural leader, strong team player
● Available after working hours (including early mornings and late nights as the site operates in shifts)
● Hands on approach
● Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
● High attention to detail and strong execution skills
● Good customer service skills
● Fluent in English (spoken and written)
● Great analytical problem solving skills and process orientation
● Good command of IT systems - WMS, excel, e-mail