Partner Support Specialist
About the position
Fabric enables retailers and brands to profitably scale their online business with fast fulfillment and a new kind of delivery experience. By leveraging innovative software and robotics and placing flexible micro-fulfillment centers close to where customers are, Fabric helps businesses meet even 1-hour delivery standards. Better yet, with Fabric’s powerful technology, businesses can deliver an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City, Atlanta and Tel Aviv, Fabric is constantly growing with over 200 team members globally and 20 sites under development/contract, including four live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric continues its rapid expansion and plans to continue rolling out its operations in key urban locations, as it realizes its mission, to bring brands and online shoppers closer.
Partner Support Specialist
We are looking for a Partner Support Specialist to join our Operations Control Center Team seated in Brooklyn, NYC.
Operations Control Center Team
The Operations Control Center (OCC) Team provides centralized live operations support for Fabric’s global network of Micro Fulfillment Centers (MFCs), driving a World Class Experience for the Fabric portfolio of clients. The primary functions of the OCC Team will be to support key areas of Fabric’s Site and Customer Support Operations, including: Live Site Operations; Tactical Planning and Continuous Improvement Support; Administration and HR Partnership; and a 24/7 Partner Support Operation for issue management and resolution.
The Partner Support Specialist is an individual contributor role seated in our NYC Operations Control Center (OCC), is a partner-facing helpdesk role responsible for driving best-in-class partner support after the commissioning of a Micro Fulfillment Center solution (MFC). This role is the central point of contact for any MFC-related issues (IT, data file, etc), and will intake, triage and funnel client tickets and concerns to our appropriate internal/external business partners for analysis and resolution, and ultimately provide a world class experience for our MFC clients.
- Actively seeks solutions to partner needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the partner experience
- Interacts via various means with our partners in issue resolution and other ad hoc support after commissioning of an MFC
- Uses sound judgement and critical thinking skills, along with robust knowledge of the Fabric MFC solution, to intake inquiries, analyze, triage, then funnel to appropriate business partners
- Provide Tier 1 resolution to operational problems within the defined schedules and service level agreements
- Inform and advise our Operation Development partners on potential operating model improvements based on issue themes and analysis
- Becomes trained in other OCC functions to assist when needed
- Develop preventive measures and document issue resolution procedures
- Contribute to business meetings and report on issue status
- At least 2-3 years experience in technical customer support (IT Tier 1 Support) and/or account mgmt; prior experience in partner-specific KPIs / SLAs, communications and support
- SQL proficiency and other investigative database experience required
- Excel and basic scripting / coding skills a plus
- Excellent communication skills, while using email, ticketing software, phone and other means to communicate with our partners
- Experience guiding creative solutions to complex problems
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and self-motivated environment; enjoys autonomy.
- Savvy computer skills with ability to learn new software
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, as role will be working with multiple partners
- Ability to work in cold temperature environments (in our grocery MFCs)
- Hours - Strongly prefer ability to work overnights
What you’ll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package, which includes medical, life, dental & vision, 401(k), paid time off and career growth opportunities