Employer Branding Specialist
About the position
Fabric enables retailers and brands to profitably scale their online business with fast fulfillment and a new kind of delivery experience. By leveraging innovative software and robotics and placing flexible micro-fulfillment centers close to where customers are, Fabric helps businesses meet even 1-hour delivery standards. Better yet, with Fabric’s powerful technology, businesses can deliver an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City, Atlanta and Tel Aviv, Fabric is constantly growing with over 200 team members globally and 20 sites under development/contract, including four live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric continues its rapid expansion and plans to continue rolling out its operations in key urban locations, as it realizes its mission, to bring brands and online shoppers closer.
Employer Branding Specialist
We are looking for an Employer Branding Specialist to join our HR team in TLV, to establish & lead Fabric’s Employer Branding efforts.
Fabric’s HR team is responsible for driving all people related processes and activities to allow the growth & development of the organization, its people and culture.
Our goal is to enable achievement of the company’s business goals while really “seeing” our people and focusing on their needs.
We are about attracting, retaining & developing the very best talent while creating an engaging company culture. The HR team is global, currently operating from TLV and the US.
We are looking for a creative, passionate Employer Branding Specialist to join our HR team.
As an Employer Branding Specialist, you will be responsible for the full strategy, project management, and execution of employer brand campaigns from start to finish.
You will be managing strategic programs to drive awareness and attract the best top talent to Fabric.
You’ll need to understand our employer value proposition and be able to translate that into communications that excite and attract talent.
- Establish a local employer brand identity that showcases Fabric’s unique culture and its merits as a home for great talent.
- Create an identifiable employer brand for Fabric, understand the challenges and work to propose solutions.
- Build relationships with key internal partners (marketing, tech, etc) to gather internal resources to help drive our external narrative.
- Drive the local employer brand in Israel through social media. Specifically, you will develop the social media plan and execute on social media programs for the local market.
- Design, build and execute a portfolio of recruitment marketing content (videos, ads, etc) that bring our employer brand to life.
- Measure, analyze, and report on key metrics.
- 3+ years of marketing experience, in employer brand marketing roles.
- Experience with creating strategy as well as hands-on execution of a range of marketing campaigns (including paid ads, social, referral programs, and PR)
- Proven hands-on experience in content creation, storytelling, messaging, brand awareness, campaigns, email marketing and events
- Great communications skills in both Hebrew and English
- Understanding of data and conversion optimization
- Self starter, ability to independently lead and execute large scale projects with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of HR and recruitment strategies
- A sharp creative mind, great vibes and fun to work with!