Talent Acquisition Partner
About the position
At Fabric, we enable retailers and brands to profitably scale their online business with fast fulfillment and a new kind of delivery experience. By leveraging innovative software and robotics and placing micro-fulfillment centers close to where customers are, Fabric helps businesses meet even 1-hour delivery standards. Better yet, with Fabric’s powerful technology, businesses can deliver an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City, Atlanta and Tel Aviv, Fabric is constantly growing with over 200 team members globally and 20 sites under development/contract, including four live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric continues its rapid expansion and plans to continue rolling out its operations in key urban locations, as it realizes its mission, to bring brands and online shoppers closer.
Talent Acquisition Partner
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our HR team in TLV.
Fabric’s HR team is responsible for driving all people-related processes and activities to allow the growth & development of the organization, its people and culture. Our goal is to enable the achievement of the company’s business goals while really “seeing” our people and focusing on their needs. We are about attracting, retaining & developing the very best talent while creating an engaging company culture. The HR team is global, currently operating from Tel Aviv and expanding to the US.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for executing Fabric’s recruitment process in Israel, attracting and onboarding world-class talent, while optimizing quality and efficiency. Our people and company culture are key to our success so you’ll be responsible in creating an amazing candidate experience and ensuring that we execute our recruiting strategy, implement onboarding programs. while creating a global “one team” company Culture.
- Lead the full life cycle of the hiring process and perfect it from sourcing to hiring.
- Partner with Fabric's management team to profile top talent candidates.
- Guide and mentor hiring managers throughout the hiring & onboarding processes.
- Recruit a wide range of profiles
- Lead data-driven recruitment processes
- Creating an excellent positive candidate experience
- Source talent through deep internet research, networking, competitive intelligence gathering, employee, and candidate referrals.
- 2+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, preferably from a growing start-up company.
- comfortable in a complex, fast-paced global atmosphere.
- Experience in leading end to end hiring processes while maintaining a sharp eye and outstanding evaluation skills
- Exceptional sourcing and funnel abilities with proven experience in developing different recruitment sources and solutions.
- Independent, self-starter & professionally mature- able to work well in a remote work environment.
- Great interpersonal skills & exceptional communication ability
- Data-Driven- strong analytical skills, embrace using data and metrics to drive a recruitment strategy
- Knows what it means to work in a dynamic, result-oriented fast-paced environment without the infrastructure (and bureaucracy) of a larger company. A positive “can-do” approach, resilience, and resourcefulness are a must.
- Superb networking abilities, including social media and search agencies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Behavioral Science or equivalent
- An understanding of multidisciplinary companies- not a must, nice to have.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and google programs