Marketing Operations and Website Manager
About the position
Fabric enables retailers and brands to profitably scale their online business with fast fulfillment and a new kind of delivery experience. By leveraging innovative software and robotics and placing flexible micro-fulfillment centers close to where customers are, Fabric helps businesses meet even 1-hour delivery standards. Better yet, with Fabric’s powerful technology, businesses can deliver an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City, Atlanta and Tel Aviv, Fabric is constantly growing with over 200 team members globally and 20 sites under development/contract, including four live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric continues its rapid expansion and plans to continue rolling out its operations in key urban locations, as it realizes its mission, to bring brands and online shoppers closer.
Marketing Operations and Website Manager
We are looking for a Marketing Operations and Website Manager to join our Marketing team. This is a remote role best filled from any metropolitan area in the Eastern US.
Are you obsessed with MarTech? A website and process lover with a knack for workflows and managing systems? If so, Fabric is looking for you!
As the first marketing operations function in the company, you have a unique opportunity to shape our marketing operations strategy, and bring order, insights and optimization into everything we do.
Fabric is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing team. We need someone skilled in building, optimizing, and scaling operations, tools, and systems to help gain more qualified accounts, drive engagement, and increase revenue.
- Build a marketing operations engine across tracking, attribution, automation, and optimization, that can scale across our accounts, personas, industries, and markets
- Setup and manage multi-touch nurture campaigns to accelerate prospect movement through the funnel for our ICP and personas
- Build, launch, and scale cold & warm email marketing campaigns
- Dissect customer journeys & optimize inefficiencies
- Build & optimize marketing funnels
- Create and improve marketing analytics dashboards and reporting
- Analyze and report on lead attribution and pipeline metrics; turning data into strategic decisions and tactical plans
- Identify and scale new marketing channels
- Constantly identify and test new top of funnel, middle of funnel, and bottom of funnel ideas
- Lead day-to-day website operations including web content management, sitemap, navigation,and analytics to improve discoverability (SEO), user experience, and conversion
- Manage ongoing and new web projects, proactively identify gaps and/or blockers, and triage all website bug and feature requests
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to identify and implement process improvements
- Manage and optimize project management in Monday.com
- Track budget actuals and ROI on initiatives
- Support operations for site visits from prospects, customers & investors
- Ideally 3+ years of relevant marketing experience in a dynamic start-up or high growth environment (preferably in B2B SaaS)
- Significant expertise and experience working with marketing technologies, specifically Hubspot, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Ideally have experience with Account Based Marketing
- Data-focused by nature, you're analytical with a keen focus on metrics, measurement, and optimization
- A confident self-starter, with a proven track record scaling marketing operations that have a measurable impact on revenue growth
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail and passionate about your work
- Comfortable and flexible in a fast-changing environment, and working with different time-zones
- A “Quickstart” mentality with a high production output
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, diplomatic, ability to multitask and handle pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing tactics including SEO, A/B testing, conversion optimization, localization, and data modeling
- Experience working with Wordpress and managing websites
What you’ll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package, which includes medical, life, dental & vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off and career growth opportunities