Account Based Marketing Manager
About the position
Fabric enables retailers and brands to profitably scale their online business with fast fulfillment and a new kind of delivery experience. By leveraging innovative software and robotics and placing flexible micro-fulfillment centers close to where customers are, Fabric helps businesses meet even 1-hour delivery standards. Better yet, with Fabric’s powerful technology, businesses can deliver an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City, Atlanta and Tel Aviv, Fabric is constantly growing with over 200 team members globally and 20 sites under development/contract, including four live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric continues its rapid expansion and plans to continue rolling out its operations in key urban locations, as it realizes its mission, to bring brands and online shoppers closer.
Account Based Marketing Manager
We are looking for an Account Based Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. This is a remote role best filled from any metropolitan area in the Eastern US.
Are you obsessed with ABM? Love a laser focussed and strategic approach, narrowing down on exactly what each of your accounts or segments needs to make their lives better? If so, Fabric is looking for you!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the company’s account-based marketing strategy and plan as we expand into an entirely new market with a new offering. You will play a key role in defining and executing multi-touch, multi-channel account-based marketing programs that support the company’s pipeline and revenue goals across all stages of the customer lifecycle. In this role, you will align yourself with the sales organization and help them target their most important accounts in a productive and effective manner, continually optimizing for performance.
- Create and execute marketing plans for a targeted list of accounts in order to deepen relationships – from new customer acquisition to accelerating opportunity close, to expansion
- Define the target audience within the account and develop an execution plan to increase awareness, reputation, and consideration
- Work closely with content, creative, and marketing operations to develop and deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, decks, and other assets that drive customer engagement
- Develop and monitor metrics to identify the most effective marketing materials, channels, and messaging for key accounts
- Drive sales and marketing alignment with ongoing cadences, check-ins, and reviews with internal stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for marketing automation & deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time
- Support site visits, tours, etc of prospects, customers, & investors in our US sites
- Strong account-based marketing experience, targeting large/enterprise customers
- Strong problem-solving skills to strategize creative ways to get in front of top accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong collaborator and easy to work with across time-zones
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a hands-on manner, prioritize and get things done
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects at once, hitting deadlines and effectively communicating results
What you’ll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package, which includes medical, life, dental & vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off and career growth opportunities