About The Position
Fabric enables retailers and brands to profitably scale their online business with fast fulfillment and a new kind of delivery experience. By leveraging innovative software and robotics and placing flexible micro-fulfillment centers close to where customers are, Fabric helps businesses meet even 1-hour delivery standards. Better yet, with Fabric’s powerful technology, businesses can deliver an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $338 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City, Atlanta and Tel Aviv, Fabric is constantly growing with over 350 team members globally and 20 sites under development/contract, including four live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric continues its rapid expansion and plans to continue rolling out its operations in key urban locations, as it realizes its mission, to bring brands and online shoppers closer.
We are looking for a Bookkeeper to join our Finance team in Tel Aviv.
Our responsibility as a team is the preparation of the Company’s financial statements, day-to-day bookkeeping, payroll and payments, invoicing our customers, preparing and evaluating the Company’s budget and financial analysis.
● Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and preparation of supporting work papers: AP\AR, Debit Vendors
● Responsibility for the preparation of reports to local authorities (Income tax, VAT, Tax deduction, 856 report)
● Billing Customers. AR & collection
● Preparation of accruals and prepaid expenses Monthly
● Responsible for the month end closing tasks
● Certified bookkeeper with at least 5+ years of experience
● Great interpersonal skills and a positive approach
● Highly committed and responsible, independent and able to take initiative
● Multitasking capabilities
● Highly organized and detail-oriented
● Good verbal and written skills in English
● Self-learning capabilities
● Priority knowledge/ experience - Advantage