Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
At Fabric, we enable retailers and brands to profitability scale both their online and brick-and-mortar business with a high-density, high-throughput automated fulfillment platform. With its proprietary software-driven robotics, Fabric is developing a micro-fulfillment solution that enables businesses to increase their fulfillment capacity and overcome labor scarcity, guarantee accuracy, and meet growing consumer demand. Whether it’s for e-commerce fulfillment in a distribution center, back-of-store fulfillment, or B2B replenishment, Fabric enables brands to control costs while delivering an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $338 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek.
The Product Marketer will be joining our dynamic marketing team, a group of creative and results-driven individuals who are passionate about delivering innovative solutions that meet the needs of retailers and their customers around the world. Our marketing team is responsible for developing the brand and leading strategies that drive product awareness, generate leads, increase sales, and more.
We are looking for a Product Marketer, a storyteller with exceptional writing skills, who can dive deep into product technical details, as well as seeing the big picture, in order to translate our products’ features to how it meets retailers' needs. A confident and collaborative teammate who enjoys working closely with other marketing, product, sales, and customer success teams.
A seasoned product marketer with tons of experience creating messaging and positioning, and leading product launches. An analytical thinker who can understand market trends and customer behavior to develop effective marketing strategies.
What you’ll do
- Help us tell stories that resonate with customers and partners by addressing customer use cases and challenges
- Create concise and compelling core messaging for our solutions and offerings, including clear value propositions, use cases, and differentiation, while taking into consideration the customer journey
- Create effective solution marketing assets and content, including presentations, case studies, solutions briefs, web content, data sheets, and sales kits that can be used globally
- Produce content for social media, PR announcements, blogs, websites, etc.
- Quarterly landscape update on market players that includes summary shifts in financial performance, product offerings, pricing, positioning & messaging, marketing tactics, GTM investments & approaches, etc
- Distill actionable insights for Sales & Product, contributing to deliverables such as but not limited to “Compete” battlecards, Objection handling, and more
- Work with alliance and ecosystem partners to develop joint marketing materials
- 5+ years of product marketing experience including experience with messaging creation, content development, and campaign development for startups that offer both software or hardware (both are a plus)
- 5+ years of industry experience, preferably in a tech company that services supply chains, ecommerce, or online grocery
- Record of success in a fast-paced technical environment
- Excellent content writing skills with the ability to create compelling stories, presentations, sales materials, posts for social and website, whitepapers, solutions briefs, scripting for videos, and more
- Ability to translate technology features into customer benefits, develop proof points and value propositions for our offerings, and create high-value assets to communicate and promote our solutions internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in market research and customer segmentation.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools, CRM systems, and other marketing technologies is a plus.
- A passion for the retail industry and staying up-to-date with the latest market trends and technologies.
- Experience working with global teams, and knowledge of the U.S. market is a plus.
- Fluent in English is a must
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.