V&V Team Lead
About The Position
At Fabric, we enable retailers and brands to profitability scale both their online and brick-and-mortar business with a high density, high-throughput automated fulfillment platform. With its proprietary software-driven robotics, Fabric is developing a micro-fulfillment solution that enables businesses to increase their fulfillment capacity and overcome labor scarcity, guarantee accuracy, and meet growing consumer demand. Whether it’s for e-commerce fulfillment in a distribution center, back-of-store fulfillment, or B2B replenishment, Fabric enables brands to control costs while delivering an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $338 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek.
V&V Team Leader
We are looking for a V&V Team Leader to join our R&D team in TLV.
In this role, you will be responsible for the testing of Fabric Robotic systems. You will be responsible for conducting multidisciplinary systems experiments including mechanical, electrical, control and software integrations. In addition, you will build an infrastructure to improve testing efficiency and quality by collaborating with other departments in the company, such as field engineers, project managers, mechanics, software, hardware, and quality engineers.
What you'll do:
- Responsibility for end-to-end testing of robotic systems as well as its components.
- Lead a team of about 3-4 engineers and technicians
- Prepare test equipment and procedures, collect data, and analyze it.
- Integrate and test components and subsystems..
- Creating simulators and software tools around the current solution.
- Design and implement experiments and testing methods
- Being the focal point for robotic software releases.
- Fault investigation, as well as working with R&D engineers to solve problems.
Who you are:
- At least 3 years as an Integration, Testing, or System Engineer.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Background in writing python scripts – must
- Experience with Linux OS – must
- Experience in defining and designing end-to-end solutions including project management
- Ability to analyze and understand a wide range of complex systems
- Experience with robotic systems - an advantage
- Development of robotics platform - an advantage