Field Service Engineer
About The Position
Fabric (Formally known as CommonSense Robotics) is hiring a Field Service Engineer Engineer with a strong background in integration and support of mechanical robotics systems.
The System engineer that will join the professional service team will collaborate with product managers and R&D's system engineers, to share knowledge, best practices, as well as writing requirements that will improve our system robustness,reliability and maintainability.
Responsibilities include- leading from end to end the deployment flow of the company’s automatic warehouse solution, and multidisciplinary problem solving.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading deployment procedure from design and installation and up to handover of MFC projects.
- Technical training and mentoring of site manages / technicians.
- Define and write verification and ATP documents for robots, stations,shelving unit and other special utilities.
- Define and write MFC related requirements during site design process and solution engineering steps.
- Write product requirements from field point of view, as well as be a part of next versions requirements committee to improve product architecture.
- Build the foundation for future bigger delivery team.
- Experience with field integration in multidisciplinary robotics system.
- Ability to lead a project independently.
- System engineering approach.
- Team player with Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Engineering/practical engineering degree or equivalent industrial experience.
- Technical troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Experience with ‘field work’.
- Languages: high level technical English is mandatory
- Willingness to work abroad.
Fabric is a logistics platform that makes on-demand e-commerce possible, profitable, and sustainable for retailers while powering every retailer’s unique offering. The company builds multi-tenant and private networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers that make on-demand e-commerce profitable by locating automation physically close to end-customers.Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s unique purpose-built proprietary solution enables cloud-like elasticity for retailers, enabling them total flexibility to build a custom solution based on their unique inventory level, desired reach, and opex and capex requirements, expanding and flexing as their needs change.The company’s solution has been deployed commercially since 2018 and is production-proven. With offices in Tel Aviv and New York, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations. Founded in 2015, Fabric is backed by the top-tier venture capitalists Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground.
In the news:
Apply for this position