Commodity Manager – Electronics
About The Position
Fabric (Formally known as CommonSense Robotics) is looking for a Commodity Manager to join our Procurement Group, and to lead all the commercial aspects for the Electronics parts.The Commodity Manager will be responsible for Develops, aligns and implement commercial strategy for Electronics products
This position will include the following roles and responsibilities:
- Manage all commercial aspects
- Responsible for setting long term vendor base strategies
- Leading and management Bid’s
- Development of plans and metrics for annual cost reduction
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to strategically manage spend
- Manage plan to reduce commercial and operation risks
- Analyse spend and business data, internal requirements, and external supply markets, to develop strategic sourcing strategies and plans aligned with the business goals
- Establish procurement performance targets and timelines, and ensure alignment with the sourcing plans
- Act as procurement subject matter expert in consulting with the business on procurement strategies, processes, policies, and best practices
- Manage complex sourcing projects and lead contract negotiations that optimize value to the company
- Maintains accurate and complete contract records, working with various business groups to simplify process
- Seeks to leverage best in class agreements, processes, negotiation techniques, and vendor management strategies
This role will require the following:
- 5+ years’ experience in global Procurement for Electronics products, 2+ years’ experience as senior buyer
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, legal studies, Engineering or relevant category field
- High level technical competence in core strategic sourcing disciplines
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong skills in ERP software -advantage Priority.
- Strong contract negotiation, contract analysis, and contract drafting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and within short time constraints; able to work with high levels of ambiguity.
- Ability to adapt to the complex needs of the business while maintaining adherence to process.
- Ability to integrate internal partner and management feedback in resolving issues.
- Capable of working with abstract concepts and effectively communicating conceptual topics to others.
- Ability to work with a complex matrix of stakeholders and businesses.
- Knowledge with Lean methodology
Fabric is a logistics platform that makes on-demand e-commerce possible, profitable, and sustainable for retailers while powering every retailer’s unique offering. The company builds multi-tenant and private networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers that make on-demand e-commerce profitable by locating automation physically close to end-customers.Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s unique purpose-built proprietary solution enables cloud-like elasticity for retailers, enabling them total flexibility to build a custom solution based on their unique inventory level, desired reach, and opex and capex requirements, expanding and flexing as their needs change.The company’s solution has been deployed commercially since 2018 and is production-proven. With offices in Tel Aviv and New York, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations. Founded in 2015, Fabric is backed by the top-tier venture capitalists Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground.
In the news:
Apply for this position