System Integrator (NYC)
About The Position
Fabric is looking for a System Integrator to join our Professional Services team in New York.
Roles and Responsibilities?
- Responsible for hardware installation.
- Technical training and mentoring of site operators.
- Define and write procedures for a new site .
- Working together with R&D to define and develop technical tools for rapid installation.
- Build the foundation for future maintenance and support team.
- Software Engineering/practical engineering degree or equivalent industrial experience.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of operating system (Linux - Ubuntu server mainly)
- Practical experience with design and implementation of networks topology (LAN, WAN)
- Practical experience with enterprise networking equipment: Firewalls, Switches, Taps, Access-points. Including configuration and maintenance.
- Practical experience with enterprise server hardware (HP, Dell)
- 1-3 Years of experience as an integrator/post-sale/complex technical support
- Technical troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Script languages: python, shell.
- Languages: high level technical English is mandatory, additional languages - an advantage.
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Customer oriented approach, customer facing experience – an advantage
- Highly committed and responsible, independent and able to take initiative
- Multitasking capabilities
- Cross-system analytic skills
- Self-learning capabilities
- Ability to travel abroad
- Ability to work non-regular hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Fabric (Formally known as CommonSense Robotics)
Fabric is a logistics platform that makes on-demand e-commerce possible, profitable, and sustainable for retailers while powering every retailer’s unique offering. The company builds multi-tenant and private networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers that make on-demand e-commerce profitable by locating automation physically close to end-customers.Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s unique purpose-built proprietary solution enables cloud-like elasticity for retailers, enabling them total flexibility to build a custom solution based on their unique inventory level, desired reach, and opex and capex requirements, expanding and flexing as their needs change.The company’s solution has been deployed commercially since 2018 and is production-proven. With offices in Tel Aviv and New York, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations. Founded in 2015, Fabric is backed by the top-tier venture capitalists Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground.
In the news:
Apply for this position