Configuration Control Manager
About The Position
Configuration Control Manager- We are looking for an experienced configuration control manager to join our production growing team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Manage and monitor the release of BOM, drawings, documents and production data in accordance with the company’s configuration management policies
- Generate the documentation necessary to release engineering change orders and Field change orders.
- Owner of PDM system
- Design and implementation of a PLM system - In accordance with the requirements set
- Develop, maintain, assists and train configuration management processes, policies, and applications
- 2+ years of experience in a configuration control process
- Experience in engineering activities in the electronic/mechanical industries.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details
- Familiarity with PLM platforms, methodologies, processes and best practices
- Strong capabilities in leading Multi-Disciplinary projects
- B.Sc. Industrial Engineering/Mechanical/electronics engineer - an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work both independently and with teams
- Computer skills and Excel at a high level – must
- Highly motivated
Fabric is a logistics platform that makes on-demand e-commerce possible, profitable, and sustainable for retailers while powering every retailer’s unique offering. The company builds multi-tenant and private networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers that make on-demand e-commerce profitable by locating automation physically close to end-customers.Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s unique purpose-built proprietary solution enables cloud-like elasticity for retailers, enabling them total flexibility to build a custom solution based on their unique inventory level, desired reach, and opex and capex requirements, expanding and flexing as their needs change.The company’s solution has been deployed commercially since 2018 and is production-proven. With offices in Tel Aviv and New York, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations. Founded in 2015, Fabric is backed by the top-tier venture capitalists Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground.
In the news:
Apply for this position