Electrical NPI Engineer
About The Position
Fabric is hiring an NPI Engineer !!
In this role you will be responsible for transferring the project from RnD stage to production, Lead tech transfer from R&D to production, Approve product design before production, including review drawings, Solving problems in the production line.
Responsible for Products BOM and production files, Interacting with suppliers, and internal resources and Facilitating identification of projects risks, developing and assigning responsibility for mitigation actions, and managing the mitigation plan.
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering
- Experience in the multidisciplinary project area - mechanics. electronics, plastic, adhesives
- Experience in leading projects from RnD to production.
- Experience in working with Suppliers and Sub-contractors in Full turnkey mode. - mandatory.
- Knowledge and experience in configuration control procedures.
- A hands-on approach for providing full & complete solutions.
- Experience in DF'x.
- Experience in both large and start-up company environments preferred.
- Project management skills.
- Proficient in English (speaking, reading and drafting) – mandatory.
- Experience with PDM/PLM - an advantage.
- Willingness to work hard and at extra hours, as needed.
- Good interrelationship connections with various departments
Fabric is a logistics platform that makes on-demand e-commerce possible, profitable, and sustainable for retailers while powering every retailer’s unique offering. The company builds multi-tenant and private networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers that make on-demand e-commerce profitable by locating automation physically close to end-customers.Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s unique purpose-built proprietary solution enables cloud-like elasticity for retailers, enabling them total flexibility to build a custom solution based on their unique inventory level, desired reach, and opex and capex requirements, expanding and flexing as their needs change.The company’s solution has been deployed commercially since 2018 and is production-proven. With offices in Tel Aviv and New York, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations. Founded in 2015, Fabric is backed by the top-tier venture capitalists Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground.
In the news:
Apply for this position