About The Position
Ever ordered something online and had to wait days or even weeks for it? We’re here to put an end to that…with robots! In a sea of adtech, cyber, and more of the same, we’re not just another boring SaaS platform. Yes, Fabric is a software and robotics company, but that’s not the coolest thing about us; we’re here to solve real-world problems that you care about as a consumer and will find fascinating as a developer.
We’re on a mission to enable fast and profitable e-commerce fulfillment through a revolutionary concept called micro-fulfillment. Our engineers are solving complex problems in the areas of control, robot movement, stock management and prediction, image processing and much more. All that to make our micro-fulfillment centers (MFCs) fast, small, efficient, and optimized. We’re already serving the likes of “Rami Levy” and “Super-Pharm” here in Israel, and we just received a mega funding round of $110M, making us the best funded player in the space.
Now is the perfect time to join us, tackle the hard stuff and help scale our solution.
We’re looking for a Bookkeeper in a team to handle day-to-day accounting functions. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Israel’s fastest-growing startups.
In this role, you will::
- Recording vendors invoices.
- Process local and foreign vendors' payments including setting up payment orders in the bank.
- Monthly fixed assets closing.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Participating in monthly book closing procedures and accruals.
- Preparing material for financial audits.
- Petty cash reconciliation.
- Issue monthly invoices to our customers.
- Travel expenses and personal expenses review and approval.
- Ad hoc reports and requests.
- Israeli Certified Bookkeeper type 2/3.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Bookkeeper.
- Priority- Advantage.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills especially excel.
- Ability to work independently and according to deadlines .
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to details, high sense of responsibility.
- Fluent English.
Fabric makes profitable on-demand e-commerce a reality. Its flexible micro-fulfillment solution was specifically designed to enable fast fulfillment from small spaces. By leveraging robotic automation, Fabric allows retailers to reduce costs and cut fulfillment times.
Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s software-led robotics and modular approach gives retailers the flexibility to build the fulfillment center that fits their requirements, allowing them to fulfill online orders at maximum speed while ensuring profitability. Retailers can choose a platform model to run and operate independently on their real estate or a service model in which fulfillment is offered as a service, with minimal capex investment.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 170+ team members globally and 15 sites under development/contract, including two live micro-fulfillment centers.
In the news:
Apply for this position