US HR Director
About The Position
Fabric makes profitable on-demand e-commerce a reality. Its flexible micro-fulfillment solution was specifically designed to enable fast fulfillment from small spaces. By leveraging robotic automation, Fabric allows retailers to reduce costs and cut fulfillment times.
Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s software-led robotics and modular approach gives retailers the flexibility to build the fulfillment center that fits their requirements, allowing them to fulfill online orders at maximum speed while ensuring profitability. Retailers can choose a platform model to run and operate independently on their real estate or a service model in which fulfillment is offered as a service, with minimal capex investment.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 170+ team members globally and 15 sites under development/contract, including two live micro-fulfillment centers.
US HR Director
We are looking for a US HR Director to establish the US HR team in NYC and be part of our fast growing global HR team headquartered in Israel.
The G&A group is the fueling engine behind our people- whether it’s IT, Finance, Legal, Internal Ops or HR- we’re all focused on building the best organizational infrastructure & processes to help create an energizing, professional & highly engaging work environment. We are a team of business partners, enablers - constantly investing in enabling the company to grow and evolve quickly as it achieves its business goals, constantly seeing our people and being attentive to their ongoing needs.
As a US HR Director you will be responsible for building Fabric’s US Human Resource function, as well as attracting, developing and retaining world-class talent. Our people and company culture are key to our success so you'll take the lead in building an amazing employee experience from the ground up and ensuring that we have the ultimate recruiting strategy, onboarding programs, company policies, performance processes, compensation and retention plans, training and development plans while driving a global “one team” company culture.
You will be reporting to the VP HR based in Israel and part of a global team that works together to ensure company growth & organizational development.
- Build Fabric’s US HR function from the ground up- infrastructure, processes, systems, team & culture.
- Lead & execute US HR activities & processes along with ongoing HR line support to the US leadership & team (business partner).
- Enable business growth by building & executing a US talent strategy & plans. Guide critical talent decisions around HC & workforce planning, recruitment, onboarding & training plans aligned with global growth strategy.
- Be a trusted advisor to the leadership team- understand the business and talent priorities by driving business results through systemic organizational and talent plans that are aligned to the business strategy.
- Own local HR systems, develop company policies & comp. & benefits administration
- Use metric and data analysis to provide insights & identify trends; recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee engagement.
- Support the development of a strategy to attract and retain diverse, world-class talent that will allow the company a competitive advantage over competition.
- Build leadership and management capabilities to facilitate an open and inclusive environment that increases team member engagement.
- Champion initiatives that support the success of the organization’s growth and reinforce a “one team” collaborative and engaged culture.
- Subject matter expert in US labor relations, compliance & labor law topics.
- 10+ years of experience in People Operations and Talent Acquisition functions, comfortable in a fast-paced global environment.
- Experienced in leading people and human resources initiatives. You know what to prioritize and how to execute HR & Operations related projects.
- Independent & professionally mature- able to work well in a remote work environment
- Able creates a large impact on the company, wearing many hats as we evolve and grow the company.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, matched by strong project management capabilities.
- Strategic thinker but a builder at heart. You will help keep our team members engaged, happy and excited to come to work everyday.
- Passionate about culture. You understand the importance of a company’s culture and its power to drive success.
- Data Driven. You embrace using data and metrics to drive a people operations strategy
- Experienced in high growth companies. SU experience - an advantage.
- You know what it means to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment without the infrastructure (and bureaucracy) of a larger company. Creativity and resourcefulness are the rules of the road.
What you’ll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package, which includes medical, life, dental & vision, 401(k), paid time off and career growth opportunities
Apply for this position