Talent Acquisition & HR Manager
About The Position
Fabric is looking for a Talent Acquisition & HR Manager to join our growing team in New York.
Fabric is a vibrating and fast-growing startup focused on On Demand Delivery & Micro Fulfillment, headquartered in Tel-Aviv & NYC. Recently completed Round B, well funded and promising- join our amazingly talented team!
We are looking for a result driven, highly talented and deeply experienced Talent Acquisition & HR Manager to join our HR team.
In this position, you will work with our hiring managers, own & lead full-cycle recruiting processes & projects. You will play a significant role in building new teams while shaping our company's unique DNA & global culture. You will also have a chance to grow professionally working on a variety of tasks ranging from employee relations, performance management and development, compliance with directives/local law, and implementing people strategy, etc..
Roles and Responsibilities?
- Lead the full life cycle of the hiring process for Fabric in the US
- Develop hiring strategies that will help fill critical roles and identify key hiring sources
- Partner with hiring managers to develop sourcing strategy to execute on business needs
- Create staffing models and hiring strategies to meet ongoing and evolving hiring needs
- Creatively recruit top-notch candidates and maintain a strong pipeline of talent while executing a meaningful candidate experience
- Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of various sourcing techniques
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state and local programs and regulations.
- Developing appropriate local policies and programs for effective management of people across the organization: programs for employee relations, affirmative action, sexual harassment, employee complaints etc.
- Providing HR support to the team with issues dealing with Compensation & Benefits and managing employee-relations, as well oversee employees orientation and onboarding.
- Provide data analysis and reports to support the global HR strategy and local HR decisions.
- 8+ years of experience in recruiting, hands-on ownership and leadership of hiring processes end to end
- Ability to develop and implement successful recruitment and selection strategies in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong experience developing networks of candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Proven sourcing skills with the ability to find, engage and activate passive candidates of all levels
- Own employee lifecycle management ensuring a great employee experience
- Built and execute short and long-term human resource, people programs and initiatives
- Knowledge of current U.S. labor regulations, staffing and employment practices
- Understanding of HR, Payroll, and general business process
- BA in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
Fabric (Formally known as CommonSense Robotics)
Fabric is a logistics platform that makes on-demand e-commerce possible, profitable, and sustainable for retailers while powering every retailer’s unique offering. The company builds multi-tenant and private networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers that make on-demand e-commerce profitable by locating automation physically close to end-customers.Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s unique purpose-built proprietary solution enables cloud-like elasticity for retailers, enabling them total flexibility to build a custom solution based on their unique inventory level, desired reach, and opex and capex requirements, expanding and flexing as their needs change.The company’s solution has been deployed commercially since 2018 and is production-proven. With offices in Tel Aviv and New York, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations. Founded in 2015, Fabric is backed by the top-tier venture capitalists Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground.
In the news:
Apply for this position