About The Position
Fabric makes profitable on-demand e-commerce a reality. Its flexible micro-fulfillment solution was specifically designed to enable fast fulfillment from small spaces. By leveraging robotic automation, Fabric allows retailers to reduce costs and cut fulfillment times. Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s software-led robotics and modular approach gives retailers the flexibility to build the fulfillment center that fits their requirements, allowing them to fulfill online orders at maximum speed while ensuring profitability. Retailers can choose a platform model to run and operate independently on their real estate or a service model in which fulfillment is offered as a service, with minimal capex investment. Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 170+ team members globally and 15 sites under development/contract, including two live micro-fulfillment centers.
We are looking for Bookkeeper to join our finance team in TLV Team.
Fabric finance team is growing up- we are looking for bookkeeper to join to our team and be part from the company success. Our responsibly as a team is the preparation of the Company’s financial statements, day-to- day bookkeeping, payroll and payments, invoicing our customers, preparing and evaluating the Company’s budget and the preparation of financial analysis
- Recording vendors invoices.
- Process local and foreign vendors, payments including setting up payment orders in the bank.
- Monthly fixed assets closing.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Participating in monthly book closing procedures and accruals.
- Preparing material for financial audits.
- Petty cash reconciliation.
- Issue monthly invoices to our customers.
- Travel expenses and personal expenses review and approval.
- Ad hoc reports and requests.
- Israeli Certified Bookkeeper type 3.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Bookkeeper.
- Priority- must.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills especially excel.
- Ability to work independently and according to deadlines .
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to details, high sense of responsibility.
- Full English proficiency, both verbal and written
Apply for this position