About The Position
Fabric is a vibrating and fast-growing startup focused on On Demand Delivery & Micro Fulfillment, headquartered in Tel-Aviv & NYC. Recently completed Round B, well funded and promising- join our amazingly talented team!
We are looking for a result driven, highly talented and deeply experienced HR Recruiter to join our HR team.
In this position, you will work with our hiring managers, own & lead full-cycle recruiting processes & projects. You will play a significant role in building new teams while shaping our company's unique DNA & global culture.
In This Role You Will…
- Lead the full life cycle of the hiring process and perfect it from sourcing to hiring.
- Partner with Fabric's management team to profile top talent candidates and design the hiring process.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, hiring tech events and sourcing campaigns.
- Recruit a wide range of profiles from graduates to senior leaders.
- Lead data-driven recruitment processes.
- Guide and mentor hiring managers throughout hiring & on-boarding processes.
- At least 5 years as a talent acquisition partner, preferably for fast growing start up companies/ global companies.
- Recruiting for technical positions and working closely with managers.
- Experience in leading end to end hiring processes.
- A sharp eye and outstanding evaluation skills
- Excellent sourcing skills.
- Excellent communication skills (English & Hebrew) -ability to “sell” the dream, the role and attract “stars”
- Proactive, independent but also a team player
- Excellent multitasking capabilities.
- Creative, out of the box thinker
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Behavioral Science or equivalent
- Experience from a multidisciplinary company- An advantage!
Fabric is a logistics platform that makes on-demand e-commerce possible, profitable, and sustainable for retailers while powering every retailer’s unique offering. The company builds multi-tenant and private networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers that make on-demand e-commerce profitable by locating automation physically close to end-customers.Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s unique purpose-built proprietary solution enables cloud-like elasticity for retailers, enabling them total flexibility to build a custom solution based on their unique inventory level, desired reach, and opex and capex requirements, expanding and flexing as their needs change.The company’s solution has been deployed commercially since 2018 and is production-proven. With offices in Tel Aviv and New York, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations. Founded in 2015, Fabric is backed by top-tier venture capitalists Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground.
In the news:
Apply for this position