Information Systems Manager
About The Position
Fabric makes profitable on-demand e-commerce a reality. Its flexible micro-fulfillment solution was specifically designed to enable fast fulfillment from small spaces. By leveraging robotic automation, Fabric allows retailers to reduce costs and cut fulfillment times.
Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s software-led robotics and modular approach gives retailers the flexibility to build the fulfillment center that fits their requirements, allowing them to fulfill online orders at maximum speed while ensuring profitability. Retailers can choose a platform model to run and operate independently on their real estate or a service model in which fulfillment is offered as a service, with minimal capex investment.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 170+ team members globally and 15 sites under development/contract, including two live micro-fulfillment centers.
Information system manager
We are looking for an Information system manager to lead the integration, development and maintenance of our information systems.
The information system manager will be responsible for Fabric's for the various information systems. This position required a knowledge base and experience in engineering and manufacturing processes, as well as database structure of a wide and global architecture. This position will also manage the Help Desk team.
The successful candidate will have to evaluate the organization needs and integrate new tools to support the flow of information across Fabric’s points of activities, from R&D group through manufacturers and up to 3rd parties service providers. He will have to collaborate with the teams to define the right solution to support the growth of Fabric’s bussines.
- Responsibility over the connectivity of information systems to the various data sources include 3PL, manufacturers and our system.
- Integrate new tools and technologies.
- Define and implement information system integration procedures with core product and company’s core processes.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Define architectural needs for the various systems to support systems functionality and contribute to organizational and business needs.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Involve in define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for needs and maintain high engineering standards for scale and quality.
- Manage the Help Desk team and support/monitor/approve IT infrastructure projects as required.
- Proven working experience of at least 5-7 years in an Information system invironment.
- Experience with information system projects, in a global and multidisciplinary hardware company.
- Excellent knowledge of engineering, production logistics and service processes.
- Hands-on experience in information systems.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Strong self learning skills.
- Ability to manage personnel
- BSc. in engineering, computer science or other relevant degree.
- Understanding IT systems and architectures.
- basic experience in managing Help Desk services in a company environment.
- An excellent collaborator with great communication skills, who can take part in diverse cross-functional team
Apply for this position