Fulfillment Project Manager
About The Position
Fabric (Formerly known as CommonSense Robotics) is looking for a Fulfillment Project Manager to join our Operations team in New York.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the client project lifecycle - from service contract to MFC ‘go-live’.
- You will work with the client to define their operating, technical, and site operations business needs and then translate those needs into actionable work plans with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- You will work with all stakeholders to assemble project teams, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects by meeting project milestones.
- You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, and offer creative out of the box solutions to mitigate these risks and bottlenecks.
- You will also be responsible for launching the MFC, overseeing hiring, training, and stabilizing site processes.
- A successful candidate will be client obsessed, have excellent communication and problem solving skills, a proven track record of project management in complex multidisciplinary environments, and a proven ability to deliver projects on-time and on-budget.
- Customer Obsession - 100% focus on meeting our clients needs
- 7+ Years of Project Management experience in a complex multi-disciplinary environment (Operations, Software, Hardware)
- Experience managing e-commerce distribution centers and/or the equivalent retail experience, grocery experience is a plus
- Proven track record of great results under pressure and a “hands on” approach
- Start Up experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, verbal and written
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player with excellent leadership skills
- Willingness to travel, Up to 50% travel necessary
What else you’ll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule, laptop. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package, which includes medical, life, dental & vision, 401(k), paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Fabric (Formerly known as CommonSense Robotics)
Fabric is a logistics platform that makes on-demand e-commerce possible, profitable, and sustainable for retailers while powering every retailer’s unique offering. The company builds multi-tenant and private networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers that make on-demand e-commerce profitable by locating automation physically close to end-customers. Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s unique purpose-built proprietary solution enables cloud-like elasticity for retailers, enabling them total flexibility to build a custom solution based on their unique inventory level, desired reach, and opex and capex requirements, expanding and flexing as their needs change.The company’s solution has been deployed commercially since 2018 and is production-proven. With offices in Tel Aviv and New York, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations. Founded in 2015, Fabric is backed by the top-tier venture capitalists Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground.
In the news:
Apply for this position