Operations Development Manager
About The Position
Fabric (Formerly known as CommonSense Robotics) is looking for a Operations Development Manager to join our team in New York.
As an Operations Development Manager you will be in charge of defining our operating model.
This is a unique opportunity to write the playbook and ensure we are meeting our strategic goals.
Sample challenges could include: How do we integrate last mile into our solution? How do we handle fruit and veg in our system? How to reduce picking errors? How to improve labor efficiency?
- You will be working closely with our operations teams to understand their pain-points and be a driver of continuous improvement through performance analysis and process re-engineering.
- You will be in charge of defining our requirements to the solution teams and making sure that the solutions developed are fit for purpose.
- You will also play a role in ensuring successful implementation of our operating model on the ground.
- Customer Obsession and Zero-Defects aspiration
- Analytical - ability to take complex information and create a compelling and understood narrative
- Hands on approach
- Self starter and fast learner
- Team player
- Open minded and flexible
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- BSc, BA, or equivalent degree from a top university
- 3+ years of consulting / operations or related experience
- Operational experience in the e-commerce arena or equivalent retail environment is a plus
- Experience in physical product management/operations development is a plus
- Strong strategic and analytical background
- Proven effective communication skills
- Exceptional Powerpoint skills, proficient in Excel, Visio Outlook etc.
- Demonstrated capability of leading cross-functional programs
What you’ll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule, laptop. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package, which includes medical, life, dental & vision, 401(k), paid time off and career growth opportunities
Apply for this position