About The Position
Fabric makes profitable on-demand e-commerce a reality. Its flexible micro-fulfillment solution was specifically designed to enable fast fulfillment from small spaces. By leveraging robotic automation, Fabric allows retailers to reduce costs and cut fulfillment times.
Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s software-led robotics and modular approach gives retailers the flexibility to build the fulfillment center that fits their requirements, allowing them to fulfill online orders at maximum speed while ensuring profitability. Retailers can choose a platform model to run and operate independently on their real estate or a service model in which fulfillment is offered as a service, with minimal capex investment.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 170+ team members globally and 15 sites under development/contract, including two live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric is looking for a Robotic Fulfillment Center Flow Manager to join our Operations group and help us manage our new grocery micro fulfillment center.
The flow manager will be responsible for day to day, real-time analysis to support the decision making within our MFC. They will ensure we deliver the best service to our customers, on time and to the highest quality, by managing the operational flow using real-time analysis of our system and working with the other Fabrics internal team.
- Accountability for facility key performance indicators (e.g., on time%, labor efficiency etc.)
- Responsible for operational day to day decision-making process to deliver SLA with maximum efficiency.
- Ensure seamless operations- receive, decant, pick, dispatch, stock management
- Communicate with internal stakeholders – operators, shift manager, site manager, technical support teams.
- Think both tactically to meet objectives and SLA while also thinking strategically to plan ahead and drive improvement in the operations.
- Develop a high-performance culture to deliver operational excellence.
Your experience and skills:
- Analytical - ability to take complex information and create a compelling and understood narrative
- Passionate to work with many different systems
- Well experienced in working in stressful environments and decision making.
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Team player
- Open-minded and flexible
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate,Self-learning, excellent communication skills, effective follow up and follow through, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Fourth year student - Industrial Engineering and Management / Business / Economics - Advantage.
- SQL -Advantage.
The position is in shifts, (Full-time job) :
Sunday to Thursday- 07:00-15:00, 15:00 - 23:00
Friday (every 2 weeks) - 07:00-15:00
Apply for this position