About The Position
Fabric (Formerly known as CommonSense Robotics) is looking for a Product Director to join our Product team in New York.
What are your Roles and Responsibilities?
- Deliver the Fabric Micro Fulfillment Centre product end to end. Formulate and clearly communicate recommendations and requirements. Drive business priorities to focus the companies resources on the most value adding areas.
- Use excellent judgment, interpersonal skills and analytical tools to define the strategy for your part of the product and then see it through development and implementation
- Measure your success by meeting customer satisfaction targets, commercial targets, technical and operational KPIs
- Customer Obsession and Zero-Defects aspirations
- Proven track record of great results under pressure and a “hands on” approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, verbal and written
- Top 10 Management Consulting experience
- Experience in Product Management in an Agile Environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player with excellent leadership skills
You will stand out as a candidate if you have
- Operational experience in the e-commerce arena or equivalent retail environment
- Experience in physical product management/operations development as well as technology related product management
What you’ll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule, laptop. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package, which includes medical, life, dental & vision, 401(k), paid time off and career growth opportunities
Fabric (Formerly known as CommonSense Robotics)
Fabric is a logistics platform that makes on-demand e-commerce possible, profitable, and sustainable for retailers while powering every retailer’s unique offering. The company builds multi-tenant and private networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers that make on-demand e-commerce profitable by locating automation physically close to end-customers. Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s unique purpose-built proprietary solution enables cloud-like elasticity for retailers, enabling them total flexibility to build a custom solution based on their unique inventory level, desired reach, and opex and capex requirements, expanding and flexing as their needs change.The company’s solution has been deployed commercially since 2018 and is production-proven. With offices in Tel Aviv and New York, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations. Founded in 2015, Fabric is backed by the top-tier venture capitalists Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground.
In the news:
Apply for this position