About The Position
Fabric makes profitable on-demand e-commerce a reality. Its flexible micro-fulfillment solution was specifically designed to enable fast fulfillment from small spaces. By leveraging robotic automation, Fabric allows retailers to reduce costs and cut fulfillment times. Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s software-led robotics and modular approach gives retailers the flexibility to build the fulfillment center that fits their requirements, allowing them to fulfill online orders at maximum speed while ensuring profitability. Retailers can choose a platform model to run and operate independently on their real estate or a service model in which fulfillment is offered as a service, with minimal capex investment. Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 170+ team members globally and 15 sites under development/contract, including two live micro-fulfillment centers.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Solution Product team in Tel-Aviv
The product team is the beating heart of Fabric’s solution development. This is where the magic happens. The product team is in charge of leading our entire solution life cycle. Working closely with the different SW and HW teams, we are creating stat-of-the-art product that changes the way each one of us consumes.
As a Product Manager, you will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, working with teams across Fabric to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s strategy. The Product Manager will lead cross-functional teams, drive product vision and priorities, guide products from conception to launch, manage a roadmap, and make data-driven decisions.
The Product Manager is a centerpiece position in a multidisciplinary R&D organization. In this role, you will lead the requirements on all aspects related to our WMS (warehouse management system)
- Work with various stakeholders and end-users, customers, engineering, and design to lead product discovery and to document detailed requirements.
- Define and analyze key metrics that help monitor the performance of our solution across future (simulated) and existing facilities.
- Develop a deep understanding of market and business needs and translate them to business strategies, innovative product plans, and roadmaps
- Manage the product backlog and contribute to release planning, aligning with the longer-term road map
- Work closely with architects, engineers, and algorithm developers to help develop and integrate technical and algorithmic optimizations to our product.
- 6+ Years of experience as a Product Manager
- Good Problem Solving Skills and critical thinking.
- Analytics experience - an advantage.
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment - an advantage
- Passionate about building great user experiences
- Syncing between cross-functional teams is crucial for this role
- Ability to work closely with engineers
- Self-driven and comfortable with motivating, leading, and making decisions
- Team player with a track record of building strong, cross-functional working relationships focused on team performance, rather than on individual success
- Strong self-learning and analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on approach
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Proficient in English - verbal and written.
Apply for this position