Operations Development Manager
About The Position
Fabric is looking for an Operations Development Manager to join our growing Operations team
What are your Roles and Responsibilities?
As an Operations Development Manager, you will be in charge of defining our operating model. You will be working closely with our operations teams to understand their pain-points and be a driver of continuous improvement t through performance analysis and process re-engineering. You will be in charge of defining our requirements to the solution teams and making sure that the solutions developed are fit for purpose. You will also play a role in ensuring the successful implementation of our operating model on the ground. This is a unique opportunity to write the playbook and ensure we are meeting our strategic goals.
Sample challenges could include - how do we integrate last mile into our solution? How do we handle fruit and veg in our system? how to reduce picking errors? how to improve labor efficiency?
- Analytical - ability to take complex information and create a compelling and understood narrative
- Hands-on approach
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Team player
- Open-minded and flexible
- Responds well to feedback
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Customer Obsession and Zero Defects aspiration
- BSc, BA, or equivalent degree from a top university
- 2-3 years of consulting / operations or related experience
- Operational experience in the e-commerce arena or equivalent retail environment is a plus
- Experience in physical product management/operations development is a plus
- Strong strategic and analytical background
- Proven effective communication skills
- Exceptional Powerpoint skills, proficient in Excel, Visio Outlook etc.
- Demonstrated capability of leading cross-functional programs
Fabric is a logistics platform that makes on-demand e-commerce possible, profitable, and sustainable for retailers while powering every retailer’s unique offering.
The company builds multi-tenant and private networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers that make on-demand e-commerce profitable by locating automation physically close to end-customers.Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s unique purpose-built proprietary solution enables cloud-like elasticity for retailers, enabling them total flexibility to build a custom solution based on their unique inventory level, desired reach, and opex and capex requirements, expanding and flexing as their needs change.
The company’s solution has been deployed commercially since 2018 and is production-proven. With offices in Tel- Aviv and New York, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations. Founded in 2015, Fabric is backed by the top-tier venture capitalists Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground.
In the news:
Apply for this position