Front End Engineer
About The Position
Ever ordered something online and had to wait days or even weeks for it? We’re here to put an end to that…with robots! In a sea of adtech, cyber, and more of the same, we’re not just another boring SaaS platform. Yes, Fabric is a software and robotics company, but that’s not the coolest thing about us; we’re here to solve real-world problems that you care about as a consumer and will find fascinating as a developer.
We’re on a mission to enable fast and profitable e-commerce fulfillment through a revolutionary concept called micro-fulfillment. Our engineers are solving complex problems in the areas of control, robot movement, stock management and prediction, image processing and much more. All that to make our micro-fulfillment centers (MFCs) fast, small, efficient, and optimized. We’re already serving the likes of “Rami Levy” and “Super-Pharm” here in Israel, and we just received a mega funding round of $110M, making us the best funded player in the space.
Now is the perfect time to join us, tackle the hard stuff and help scale our solution.
We’re looking for a brilliant Front-End engineer to join our growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel's most promising startups [link] and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product (and the world).
Our Stack: Python, PostgreSQL, mongoDB, React.JS, Redux, node.js, Elastic Search, Docker, AWS, Mac/Linux
In this role, you will:
- Design and maintain the Front-end infrastructures of our flag product
- Build beautiful new features and directly impact the future of our products’ UI and UX.
- Optimize the Front-end performance and experience - in our FE time === money
- Work with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies
- Work closely with Product, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Your Experience & Skills
- Strong technical skills and a passion for developing beautiful features.
- 4 years of experience with Front-end technologies, node.js, python (React/Vue/Angular - advantage)
- Understanding of product and a passion for building robust high quality software
- Team player, strong communication skills, and empathy
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we’re always looking for super talented people)
Apply for this position