About The Position
Fabric makes profitable on-demand e-commerce a reality. Its flexible micro-fulfillment solution was specifically designed to enable fast fulfillment from small spaces. By leveraging robotic automation, Fabric allows retailers to reduce costs and cut fulfillment times.
Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s software-led robotics and modular approach gives retailers the flexibility to build the fulfillment center that fits their requirements, allowing them to fulfill online orders at maximum speed while ensuring profitability. Retailers can choose a platform model to run and operate independently on their real estate or a service model in which fulfillment is offered as a service, with minimal capex investment.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 170+ team members globally and 15 sites under development/contract, including two live micro-fulfillment centers.
Fabric is looking for a BI Analyst to join our rapidly growing R&D Software team. Your main focus will be Design, and deliver analysis, dashboards and reports for teams across the company, Build reports in BI tools, improve existing dashboards. This is your chance to do exciting work in one of Israel’s fastest growing startups.
- Strong education background with degrees in Mathematics, Engineering or Information Systems (preferred) or equivalent field
- 3+ years in analytics, reporting, BI tools, or data science role, with a track record of results (Qlik, Tableau, Sisense).
- Strong experience in ETL tools, data warehouse design, data modelling and visualization
- 3+ Strong SQL skills, with the ability to perform effective, efficient queries on multiple data sources/ tables and subqueries on large volumes of data (Snowflake, Redshift, MySQL)
- Strong skills developing views and dashboards. Experience working with visualization and dashboarding systems, dashboarding servers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to work to deadlines and learn quickly is essential
- A self-motivated, driven, flexible, quick learning, high achieving, “can do” mentality
- Experience working directly with business teams for requirements gathering and reporting delivery
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, both written and verbal
- A fanatical eye for detail, and the desire to roll up your sleeves and resolve issues
- An ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Ability to be flexible and comfortable with changing requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
- Design, and deliver analysis, dashboards and reports for teams across the company
- Develop new analysis in SQL, adapt and improve existing SQL queries
- Build reports in BI tools, improve existing dashboards.
- Manage reporting data gathering and outputs using SQL, Sisense, and internal BI team tools
- Compare reporting outputs to source data, identify data quality issues and resolve
- Work across teams to understand their data needs and analytics requirements, find ways to reduce time to decision and improve decision accuracy
- Act as a resource for Sisense and SQL development.
- Share best practices and lessons learned
- Contribute to documentation, best practices, and internal BI training
Apply for this position