About The Position
Fabric makes profitable on-demand e-commerce a reality. Its flexible micro-fulfillment solution was specifically designed to enable fast fulfillment from small spaces. By leveraging robotic automation, Fabric allows retailers to reduce costs and cut fulfillment times.
Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s software-led robotics and modular approach gives retailers the flexibility to build the fulfillment center that fits their requirements, allowing them to fulfill online orders at maximum speed while ensuring profitability. Retailers can choose a platform model to run and operate independently on their real estate or a service model in which fulfillment is offered as a service, with minimal capex investment.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 170+ team members globally and 15 sites under development/contract, including two live micro-fulfillment centers.
We are looking for V&V Technician to join our V&V team in TLV.
Fabric Robotic R&D is a multi disciplinary group, built from teams of Hardware, Mechanical, Control and V&V of highly skilled Engineers.The team is responsible for designing the next generation of robotic platforms starting from scratch and up to the final product.
The design stage requires experiments and expertise in delivering fast prototypes to help choose the concept.
During the deployment of the prototype robots the team encounters many problems that require fast solutions and fast implementation to ensure the project will continue without delays.
Team members support the engineering and manufacturing process during the product life cycle with constant improvements and modifications
The V&V team member will be responsible for the planning and execution of tests to validate and verify the performance and quality of complex electro-mechanical products.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team in one of Israel’s fastest growing startups.
- 3+ Years of proven experience in SW & HW V&V including writing & executing test plans and protocols, with a strong emphasis on quality assurance, problem-solving, along with written and verbal skills.
- Formal and practical knowledge and experience of testing methodologies.
- Good documentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to identify, log, track and close out hardware, firmware, and system level software bugs.
- Programming skills with test scripting languages·such as Python
- Experience with electro-mechanical test equipment - advantage
- Strong technical orientation for understanding multi-disciplined systems
- Experience with an automated or autonomous robotic system - advantage
- Teamwork skills, Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured V&V test plans, test protocols and reports.
- Design, develop and execute Hardware, reliability and integration tests using SW and HW tools.
- Identify, record, document and track defects during testing.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet the needs and requirements according to Robot spec.
- Interact closely with Development Engineers. Review specifications and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback.
- Support QA aspects and technology transfer from R&D to manufacturing.
Apply for this position