Senior BI Analyst
About The Position
Fabric (Formally known as CommonSense Robotics)is looking for Senior BI Analyst to join our rapidly growing R&D Software team. Your main focus will be Design, and deliver analysis, dashboards and reports for teams across the company, Build reports in BI tools, improve existing dashboards. This is your chance to do exciting work in one of Israel’s fastest growing startups.
- Strong education background with degrees in Mathematics, Engineering or Information Systems (preferred) or equivalent field
- 3+ years in analytics, reporting, BI tools, or data science role, with a track record of results (Qlik, Tableau, Sisense).
- Strong experience in ETL tools, data warehouse design, data modelling and visualization
- 3+ Strong SQL skills, with the ability to perform effective, efficient queries on multiple data sources/ tables and subqueries on large volumes of data (Snowflake, Redshift, MySQL)
- Strong skills developing views and dashboards. Experience working with visualization and dashboarding systems, dashboarding servers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to work to deadlines and learn quickly is essential
- A self-motivated, driven, flexible, quick learning, high achieving, “can do” mentality
- Experience working directly with business teams for requirements gathering and reporting delivery
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, both written and verbal
- A fanatical eye for detail, and the desire to roll up your sleeves and resolve issues
- An ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Ability to be flexible and comfortable with changing requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
- Design, and deliver analysis, dashboards and reports for teams across the company
- Develop new analysis in SQL, adapt and improve existing SQL queries
- Build reports in BI tools, improve existing dashboards.
- Manage reporting data gathering and outputs using SQL, Sisense, and internal BI team tools
- Compare reporting outputs to source data, identify data quality issues and resolve
- Work across teams to understand their data needs and analytics requirements, find ways to reduce time to decision and improve decision accuracy
- Act as a resource for Sisense and SQL development.
- Share best practices and lessons learned
- Contribute to documentation, best practices, and internal BI training
Apply for this position