Senior Backend Developer
About The Position
Fabric (Formally known as CommonSense Robotics) Senior Backend Engineer to join our rapidly growing R&D Software team. Your main focus will be building the framework that controls our fleets of robots in an effective and efficient way. This is your chance to do exciting work in one of Israel’s fastest growing startups.
- Write code that moves robots, enabling them to fulfill an online grocery order in 5 minutes or less
- Specify, design, and implement functionality and core modules from end-to-end
- Work closely with the Product team and a small team of experienced and highly talented developers
Your experience & skills:
- 5-10 years of software development experience with an object oriented language (Java, C++, C#, Python, etc.)
- Experience designing and developing complex, distributed systems
- At least 1-2 years experience with Python
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment (development and runtime)
Fabric is a logistics platform that makes on-demand e-commerce possible, profitable, and sustainable for retailers while powering every retailer’s unique offering. The company builds multi-tenant and private networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers that make on-demand e-commerce profitable by locating automation physically close to end-customers.Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s unique purpose-built proprietary solution enables cloud-like elasticity for retailers, enabling them total flexibility to build a custom solution based on their unique inventory level, desired reach, and opex and capex requirements, expanding and flexing as their needs change.The company’s solution has been deployed commercially since 2018 and is production-proven. With offices in Tel Aviv and New York, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations. Founded in 2015, Fabric is backed by the top-tier venture capitalists Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground.
In the news:
Apply for this position