Global Support Center Manager
About The Position
At Fabric, we enable retailers and brands to profitability scale both their online and brick-and-mortar business with a high density, high-throughput automated fulfillment platform. With its proprietary software-driven robotics, Fabric is developing a micro-fulfillment solution that enables businesses to increase their fulfillment capacity and overcome labor scarcity, guarantee accuracy, and meet growing consumer demand. Whether it’s for e-commerce fulfillment in a distribution center, back-of-store fulfillment, or B2B replenishment, Fabric enables brands to control costs while delivering an engaging, branded experience that helps strengthen their customer relationships.
Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $338 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Evolv (Kraft Heinz), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek.
We are looking for a Global Support Center Manager to join our Customer Support team in Delivery & Operations
The Support Center is part of the Delivery & Operations team, responsible for all customer-facing interactions from initial delivery to ongoing support. The customer’s satisfaction is our primary concern, ensuring that Fabric exceeds expectations at every stage of the customer life cycle (incl. Launch, ongoing SLA and site performance, training)
The Support Center Manager leads a team of Technical Support Specialists (T1\T2 Level). Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Support Center, ensuring the technical health and resolution of customer issues within SLAs.
This role will help shape the future of the operation, drive initiatives to improve the team and the processes/ tools they use , etc and be part of the Support Management team, reporting to the Head of the Support
What you’ll do
- Drive team development, performance (incl. clear team/individual goals and KPI targets), and career growth, knowledge, and skills, while ensuring high employee satisfaction
- KPIs may include resolution and acknowledgment time, customer satisfaction, and escalation rates
- Manage communications and escalations to R&D teams (incl. Product, SW, HW), reflect urgency (incl. high-priority issues) and manage escalations as well as longer-term technological processes improvement
- Establish customer support practices (incl. work processes) to engage with customer stakeholders to ensure they are satisfied with the service and products offered, address their concerns in reference to products, services rendered, or employee interactions
- Own the knowledge base, including its technological platform, structure, indexing, and ‘how-to’ and ensure the knowledge base is always updated
- Own work plan all budget-related activities
Who you are
- Manage people at least 3 years of experience, managing a customer-facing team (e.g., support center, call center, SOC/NOC)
- High availability, inducing outside of working hours (support is 24/7)
- Highly dedicated team player with excellent communication skills, balancing team members, customer satisfaction and company needs
- Fast and self-learner, problem solver with the ability to tackle an issue, gather all the required information, investigate, document and follow up for resolution
- Be agile and be able to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure, in a constantly evolving environment and resolve issues quickly
- Fluent English in order to communicate both verbally and in writing
- BA, preferably in technical fields (e.g., industrial engineering)