About The Position
Fabric (formally known as CommonSense Robotics) is looking for a Service Manager with a strong background in leading robotics systems maintenance and support teams.
Joining the professional services team, the service manager required to collaborate with electrical, mechanical and software engineers from the R&D to share knowledge and best practice to improve our system robustness and reliability.
The Service Manager has overall accountability for defining the service strategy, ensuring services meet the business models and managing the service lifecycle and service Team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the maintenance and repair team of our robotics hardware environment.
- Identify, monitor and publish service metrics.
- Ensure multiple perspectives are represented in the definition and evolution of services, including customer/business, client, support, technical, policy, and safety.
- Manage all front warehouses for spare-parts, tools and assets (service logistics).
- Facilitate communication between service team, support SOC, customer representatives, and management.
- Working together with R&D to define and develop service strategy in our products.
- Build the foundation and infrastructure for future maintenance and support team worldwide.
- 10 years of experience with multidisciplinary systems service management
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Hands on and strong technical skills.
- Experience with ERP systems and logistics of service warehouses.
- Team player with Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- B.Sc. in Engineering. MBA/M.Sc - Advantage.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Fabric is a logistics platform that makes on-demand e-commerce possible, profitable, and sustainable for retailers while powering every retailer’s unique offering.
The company builds multi-tenant and private networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers that make on-demand e-commerce profitable by locating automation physically close to end-customers.Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s unique purpose-built proprietary solution enables cloud-like elasticity for retailers, enabling them total flexibility to build a custom solution based on their unique inventory level, desired reach, and opex and capex requirements, expanding and flexing as their needs change.
The company’s solution has been deployed commercially since 2018 and is production-proven. With offices in Tel- Aviv and New York, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations. Founded in 2015, Fabric is backed by the top-tier venture capitalists Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground.
In the news:
Apply for this position