Junior ATE programmer
About The Position
Junior ATE programmer
in this role, you will work with Cross-Functional R&D, engineering, data and production teams to improve the robots’ reliability by providing improvements, new tests, and maintenance for our robots’ ATEs, collaborate with subcontractors and integrate their work into our production line ATEs, and improve robot health monitoring by assisting in the research of databases to provide field support with actionable intelligence on the robot’s health state.
Our team’s motto: “We make testers to deliver - not testers, but Reliability”
- Design, develop, debug, document and support SW and HW automation tests for the robots, in various programing languages and work environments
- Coordinate test related activities with both internal groups and sub-contractors
- Assis in the development, maintenance, and upgrade of automated test scripts, and database queries to provide actionable intelligence.
- 1-2 years relevant experience (production line- advantage)
- Proven experience in projects combining HW, SW and FW (“maker”)
- Programming skills for developing and debugging tests (software / hardware) in at least 2 of the following:
- Ability to identify, log, track and close out SW, hardware, and firmware bugs.
- Ability to work independently, and to collaborate as part of a team
- Experience with test equipment (i.e., oscilloscope, logic analyzer, etc.)
- Experienced with test development environment (i.e. ATEeasy, LabView, etc.)
BSEE / BSSE -advantage
Fabric is a logistics platform that makes on-demand e-commerce possible, profitable, and sustainable for retailers while powering every retailer’s unique offering.
The company builds multi-tenant and private networks of automated Micro-Fulfillment Centers that make on-demand e-commerce profitable by locating automation physically close to end-customers.Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s unique purpose-built proprietary solution enables cloud-like elasticity for retailers, enabling them total flexibility to build a custom solution based on their unique inventory level, desired reach, and opex and capex requirements, expanding and flexing as their needs change.
The company’s solution has been deployed commercially since 2018 and is production-proven. With offices in Tel- Aviv and New York, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations. Founded in 2015, Fabric is backed by the top-tier venture capitalists Innovation Endeavors, Aleph, and Playground.
In the news:
Apply for this position